NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Completed the game a couple of days ago. Was good. There was just something lacking I feel, as formentioned earlier.

Link To The Past still remains king.

I've just been reading through all the posts in this topic. Theres an overwhelming amount of criticism for the game and it's caught me by surprise. Some people are going as far as saying Wind Waker is a better game. I am still yet to play this game due to important committments I still need to clear but come the 10th January, i'll be officially playing this game and giving the ULTIMATE judgement of this game once and for all.

Thanks...

:wink:

I am still yet to play this game due to important committments I still need to clear but come the 10th January, i'll be officially playing this game and giving the ULTIMATE judgement of this game once and for all.
Why of course Solitanze,

we can't wait for your ULTIMATE judgement, because afterall, you are our almighty ruler, and we all take you very seriously.

i'll be officially playing this game and giving the ULTIMATE judgement of this game once and for all. So far all i've done is turn on the game and witness the title screen and I must say its rather underwhelming,

I'm looking forward to this Ultimate Review* ,as triforcemario said,you are our ruler

* No one cares about what you think of TP and no one will care for your ultimate review and also your not even a reviewer.

I'm looking forward to this Ultimate Review* ,as triforcemario said,you are our ruler

* No one cares about what you think of TP and no one will care for your ultimate review and also your not even a reviewer.

Why doe Solitaanze even care anymore to post on the board. His opinions are bullshit, his replies are inevitably doomed. Where is his motivation to even mention himself as the best review ever? God, he's so pretentious. And nobody likes that. Now where does it get him? Sewer, I guess.

Oh, and ShadowV7, you're totally right. Nobody gives a damn about Solitanze's ULTIMATE review. Unless ULTIMATE means 'on the edge of stupidiness and suicide'.

If he gives them both a fair chance and does a good review and comparison then I think alot of people here could do with seeing it. Wind Waker was largely hated at the time and up until Twilight Princess came out, now cos apparently Twilight Princess lacks imagination and actually inculdes all kinds of stuff that people wanted Wind Waker to be... TP is worse and one o' the worstest games ever to grace us.

::shrug:

Twilight Princess is a great, great game. Embrace it! :bouncy:

If he gives them both a fair chance and does a good review and comparison then I think alot of people here could do with seeing it.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. This is solitanze we're talking about.

fanman, without favourising anyone here too much, Solitanze does actually contribute with decent points and ideas now and again. :smile: You just have to look past the whole gamerankings shenanigan.

For all the people that have finished the game, how many full hearts have you each all got?

I've just been reading through all the posts in this topic. Theres an overwhelming amount of criticism for the game and it's caught me by surprise. Some people are going as far as saying Wind Waker is a better game. I am still yet to play this game due to important committments I still need to clear but come the 10th January, i'll be officially playing this game and giving the ULTIMATE judgement of this game once and for all. So far all i've done is turn on the game and witness the title screen and I must say its rather underwhelming, the landscapes too bare and I don't like the sequence leading up to the wolf transformation, pans to the side then wolf. Rather dull really, no where near the sort of impact Ocarina of Times menu had when you turned the game on.

Is this recognition that the ultimate opinion should be ones own... and gamerankings doesnt matter :cry:

Anyway, I will look forward to your review. I think it should get its own thread. Maybe the mods can sticky it for future reference. An 8.8 would not be out of order. May would probably agree now that they have actually played it. But dont judge a book by its cover. The opening sequence is the best bit so far!

For all the people that have finished the game, how many full hearts have you each all got?

I beat it with about 15 I think.

People complain Zelda games are too easy. If you think so, the simple answer is to stop collecting heart pieces and make it more challenging. A good way to boost difficulty might be to stop giving hearts after bosses and just leave it as something you must hunt for.

Finally got out of the goddam Forest Temple, now i'm supposed to be finding a bridge..

I just notice that the woman who owns the bar is called Telma and her cat is called Louise.

Also found Mario & Luigi in this game, they are the guys who look down the alleyway at night.

I just notice that the woman who owns the bar is called Telma and her cat is called Louise.

Also found Mario & Luigi in this game, they are the guys who look down the alleyway at night.

Haha, nice finds. I'm gonna go check that out soon.

I had 15 when I completed it.

I like it that it is optional to pick up hearts. Never really die because of health anyway.

TP Eastereggs

• The Fortune tellers hut song is the song from Oot's Spirit Temple.

• Agitha calls Link "Grasshopper" when she receives a grasshopper from Link. This is parody of Romani calling Link "Grasshopper" in MM.

• The hawk tune is Sonata of Awakening from MM.

• Malo & Talos names are a parody to Malon & Talon from Oot as well as Marin and Tarin from LA.

• In Malo's house is doll version of the snot nosed kid from TWW.

• Dodongos can instantly be killed with the classic bomb swallowing method.

• Postman makes the "you found something" chime.

• Look around the shops around the Castle town.

• A Goron selling arrows in Hyrule town says: "It's a secret to everyone". This is a parody from the original LoZ where a Moblin in a hideout gives you rupees and say: "It's a secret to everyone".

• The postman can be found at Kakariko Hotel, Zora's Palace, Telma's Bar, Ordon Ranch, around the area when playing the fruit balloon game and at 2nd time in cave of ordeals.

• The fortune teller lady says "Elihwa sekat gnidaol ... tiaw" which is "wait... loading takes awhile" backwards and "tuoba gniklat... I ma tahw" is "What am I... talking about" backwards.

• In the central plaza of Castle Town, if you are a wolf and run around,
  • a huge gang of soldiers will gather around you. Charge a magic attack and spin and they'll flee from you, dropping items and rupees.

• You can kick around the pill bugs at Agitha's castle.

• Pour bottle water on the pumpkins to make them bigger.

• Pour bottle water on some people.

• You can just swing your lantern at a yellow chu jelly after it is defeated to refuel the lantern instead of scooping the jelly up with a bottle.

• You can take soup from lantern salesman's pot.

• Take out your lantern in the Kakariko's Bomb Shop.

• Take out your lantern in Agitha's castle.

• Midna hums her theme in a cutscene when you enter the Twilight version Faron woods.

• If you beat an enemy with your sword and press A just before the enemy vanishes, Link will sheathe his sword in a more stylish way.

• A very rare white chu can be found around Death Mountain.

• Bar owner is called Telma and her cat is called Louise.

• Mario & Luigi in this game, they are the guys who look down the alleyway at night.

• If you get wet while wearing the hero's clothes, your clothing will be a darker shade of green for a few seconds until it dries off.

• At the fishing house check out the pictures on wall and check out the girl after looking at the black & white picture. (Do this two times.)

• Inside the river ride game house in Upper Zora's River, blow up the hanging pot with a bomb arrow.

• If you swing your ball and chain around while Z-Targeting one of the archer enemies, the ball can block some of the arrows.

• The old lady wears a necklace has the design as the thing you need to shoot at to enter the Water Temple in OOT.

• When talking to the hawk at the early part of game. The hawk can be found flying around in some areas outside with heart pieces hidden.

• If you leave Agitha's house without giving her all the bugs you have, she growls and mutters.

• Some Ordon goats can be seen in hard-to-see stables near the eastern entrance of Castle Town.

• Try going up to the ranch owner as a wolf.

• Talk to the Star game owner as a wolf.

• Talk to Agitha in outside the castle as a wolf.

• Talk to the bomb shop owner as a wolf by entering the window from the top of bomb shop.

• Look at fishing owner bird and wait for the A button on the screen.

• Look at the fishing owner in the canoe.

• Look at the pots in the fishing house by clicking on C.

• Look at the canoe in the fishing house by clicking on C.

• The second time through the Cave of Ordeals, you fight three and four darknuts on levels 39 and 49, respectively. Additionally, if you go out on the ledge where the postman is and then return to room 49, the dragon knights from room 48 will respawn and often manage to get into room 49 to fight you again.

• In Cave of Ordeals make the blue chu run into the yellow chu, and that will make a green Chu but when you kill it and you can pick up the green chu jelly in a bottle but there is no description for it.

• The carvings on the walls in the Temple of Time, there's a group of figures but one is holding the Dominion Rod.

• Use your fishing rob or the gale boomerang at the last boss.

Zelda's Goddesses and the Trifore eastereggs.

• Check out the three girls outside the star game tent.

• Check out the ladder at chicken ride.

• Check out the front cannon owner music box.

• Check out Agitha's face.

• Check out fortune teller's face.

• More red, green, blue patterns can be found around Hyrule.

• The Triforce emblem on the flag outside Links house is divided into 8 pieces. This is in relation to the divided pieces of the Triforce of Courage in TWW.

What a list.

Id noticed the Malo and Talo = Marin and Tarin thing. Just like I noticed in Ocarina o' Time that Malon and Talon = Marin and Tarin. I think its a nice touch and they should continue it.

Before Third Level... :wtf:

I just looked under the frozen ice at all the frozen Zora's and cant seem to figure where to go next. Deary me. Also, wasnt crossing the Great Bridge a darn nuisance? Took me a heap of goes before I realised I should try the other suicide option and jumping off, lol.

I might go back to it later, or sleep on it.

What a list.

Id noticed the Malo and Talo = Marin and Tarin thing. Just like I noticed in Ocarina o' Time that Malon and Talon = Marin and Tarin. I think its a nice touch and they should continue it.

Before Third Level... :wtf:

I just looked under the frozen ice at all the frozen Zora's and cant seem to figure where to go next. Deary me. Also, wasnt crossing the Great Bridge a darn nuisance? Took me a heap of goes before I realised I should try the other suicide option and jumping off, lol.

I might go back to it later, or sleep on it.

Warp to death mountain

Thanks for the solution, I was thinking of going escapading about but then thought better of it for some reason... fell to my death a few dozen times trying to descend and well, then, thought it was time to unwind a bit with the Rabbids.

Perhaps its back to Zelda I shall go later! : peace: