NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Great... just Blooping great... A word of warning for you folks... regarding a ball and chain, if you don't know what I'm talking about, don't look. I will mention however that I've just lost over 2 hours (possibly longer) of play due to a horrid glitch involving link staring at a locked door for eternity...

After you get the ball and chain, NEVER try and open a locked door with it out, i just ran around the world, completed a load of sidequests, went fishing in the lake, caught the red fish, went to the yeti mansion, got the ball and chain, then went to open one of the upstairs doors with the ball and chain out... (The one that's locked from the other side) big mistake... the game got stuck with link staring at the door... now I'm going to have to do it all over again...

Do I have to go bak to the spring in Link;s home town and talk to that wolf again and get the special move? Whatever it may be, or am I just crap at stopping this goron?

Go and pay your good old mayor a visit.

Just entered dungeon 6. The intro to it is amazing. I'm getting slightly upset now that it feels like im approaching the end, but i've done 5 out of 9 dungeons so really i'm just over half way. Hopefully there's plenty of overworld stuff to do aswell before the end, as after dungeon 5 your straight into 6 without anything in between. Which was upsetting.

Go and pay your good old mayor a visit.

thing is I stopped those goats 2 times....

first one i missed i had no idea what to do, but ....do you mean I get something cool?

Im presing A as soon as its visible....one time i rolled forward to get further, it did the cutscene, then i stopped him, he sent me back as usual however I didnt fly off, he just came back to hit me again.

Okay its official, the Water Temple of OOT fame has now been beat in terms of pure annoyance level by the Sky Temple on TP. I have just finished this temple after being on it for around 2 hours, it was so annoying to play but the boss battle was well worth the effort.

Ok I'm not touching this thread again. Sky temples, ball and chain... great. Just what I wanted to know.

I found that first one with the monkeys to be a pain in the arse, but I had issues with the fuck off big spiders in there.

I'm in the Forest Temple now, I have just had some backside-slapping monkey go and slash a bridge with a boomerang. Tis going down.

I won't spoil what happens, but look at the pictures on the wall of the fishing spots' shop. Look at it in 1st person. Made me laugh.

I won't spoil what happens, but look at the pictures on the wall of the fishing spots' shop. Look at it in 1st person. Made me laugh.

Yeah that was class. The fishing hole is awesome. One you get the hang of fishing it's pretty cool. Hylian Loach I'm looking at you!

Funny how the fishing hole has more interactivity that the whole of castle town. Nothing to match good old Clock Town here.

For me:

Hyrule Field music on TP > Hyrule Field music on OOT/Termina Field music on MM

It's ACE

For me:

Hyrule Field music on TP > Hyrule Field music on OOT/Termina Field music on MM

It's ACE

I love how when its day time it just kinda kicks in right at the start, it has an epic feel to it.

is it just me or is the hyrule feild theme a re-mix of the one from MM

Nah its totally different, the MM theme is the Zelda Overworld theme remixed.

Im on the 2nd to last boss now, I will save the Final Battle for tomorrow when Im fresh. Also managed to get all the upgrades and finish the Bug Quest and all Heart pieces today. Just need to get all those Poes and then im done.

Hai guys I have a quick question, I have the master sword and am headed through the desert for the first time. Should I have magic/charged spin attacks by now? A simple spoiler free "yes" or "no" would be lovely :D

Hai guys I have a quick question, I have the master sword and am headed through the desert for the first time. Should I have magic/charged spin attacks by now? A simple spoiler free "yes" or "no" would be lovely :D

As far as I know, no.

I'm only a few hours into Zelda - and i'm loving it. However, one thing strikes me as disappointing- and thats the sword fighting is just a case of wiggle the remote. It wouldv'e been much improved if as you swung your Wii-mote right, Link swung right, and arc downwars and Link followed, and jabbing the wiimote forward would make link lunge. Thats a basic solution, but does anyone else agree?

I'm only a few hours into Zelda - and i'm loving it. However, one thing strikes me as disappointing- and thats the sword fighting is just a case of wiggle the remote. It wouldv'e been much improved if as you swung your Wii-mote right, Link swung right, and arc downwars and Link followed, and jabbing the wiimote forward would make link lunge. Thats a basic solution, but does anyone else agree?

Well, think like this, Zelda was never a sword fighting game, Link always does his own combos as you keep pressing B, if you needed to swing the way he does (1:1 control sort of), combos would be lost or lame. It's nothing to be disapointed about its just like pressing a button, but you flick your wrist.

ok i need help i am stuck in zelda who can help. i am about to throw the wii through the window.

i need help

ok i need help i am stuck in zelda who can help. i am about to throw the wii through the window.

i need help

there's this little site no ones ever heard of called http://WWW.GAMEFAQS.COM you might want to give it a try

No magic in the game at all. Don't get your hopes up.

---

The sixth temple entrance - holy shit. Almost the same place too by the looks of things.

Question has anybody found the hidden mini-game called Roal-Goal?

Name rings a bell, what does the mini-game entail?

Name rings a bell, what does the mini-game entail?

Hint: Marble Madness.

Anyway Japanese folks dont want Zelda:TP. :sad:

1. (PS2, Bandai Namco) Gundam SEED: Federation vs ZAFT II - 337,559

2. (PS2, Sega) Yakuza 2 - 274,822

3. (DS, Pokemon) Pokemon Diamond - 98,859 / 1,996,275

4. (X360, Microsoft) Blue Dragon - 80,348

5. (DS, Pokemon) Pokemon Pearl - 75,206 / 1,669,367

6. (Wii, Nintendo) Wii Sports - 72,382 / 248,549

7. (DS, Nintendo) Kirby Squeek Squad - 66,421 / 465,462

8. (Wii, Nintendo) Wii Play - 62,863 / 237,160

9. (DS, Nintendo) Jump Ultimate Stars - 62,068 / 278,640

10. (DS, Nintendo) Common Knowledge Training - 55,208 / 720,752