NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

The Japanese are the safest people in the world. So they should do themselves a favour and play the greatest game ever for themselves. They are missing out.

Someone has found out how to get the Master Sword on the first trip into twilight realm.

Hah. That was so easy :heh:. I'm not gonna help you though. It's much more satisfying when you do it yourself.

Man I love sequence breaking, some of the stuff they do in Metroid Prime is awesome.

For that snowpeak puzzle thing, it becomes easy when you isolate the blocks away from the edges.

i just bought this today and im loving it. have never played a zelda game before so i have a feeling this game is gonna take a while.

Trust me, you will love it. It might not blow your socks off like the media hyped it would, but it's still an amazing game. I still haven't finished it however, after my little brother deleted my file (Poor little bugger, wasn't his fault).

But good luck with the game.

Man I love sequence breaking, some of the stuff they do in Metroid Prime is awesome.

For that snowpeak puzzle thing, it becomes easy when you isolate the blocks away from the edges.

Oh my god, that shit is fucking stupid. Getting the double jump like 10 seconds after landing on Tallon IV. Bloody fantastic. I take my hat off to the people who are that dedicated to the game.

All those who wanted an orchestrated soundtrack should check this link out, its fantastic!

http://www.zreomusic.com/listen

Wow, that's amazing.

Nintendo should hire them for the next Zelda. I bet they wouldn't ask too much money :wink:

EDIT: Downloading every single one of those files. I'm usually hate classical but wow...

“Is it a real orchestra?

No. The ZREO team uses high-end sequencer synthesizers to transcribe the sounds of legend. From there, the MIDI’s created by our musical team are sent through sound libraries, where the computerized sounds are transformed into very realistic and believable orchestrated masterpieces that are must-haves for any Zelda fan!”

“Is it a real orchestra?

No. The ZREO team uses high-end sequencer synthesizers to transcribe the sounds of legend. From there, the MIDI’s created by our musical team are sent through sound libraries, where the computerized sounds are transformed into very realistic and believable orchestrated masterpieces that are must-haves for any Zelda fan!â€

I dont care what they are they sound awesome!

* reloads WW Overworld theme *

Wow, that's amazing.

Nintendo should hire them for the next Zelda. I bet they wouldn't ask too much money :wink:

EDIT: Downloading every single one of those files. I'm usually hate classical but wow...

I think Nintendo's Zelda soundtracks are better:

• The Legend of Zelda - Original Soundtrack (Orchestra)
  • The Legend of Zelda - Adventures of Link
  • The Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past (Re-arranged)
  • The Legend of Zelda - A Link To The Past Original Soundtrack
  • The Legend of Zelda - Links Awakening (Arranged)
  • The Legend of Zelda - Willkommen in Hyrule (Orchestra)
  • The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time Original Sound Track
  • The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time Original Soundtrack Vol.2 - The Lost Tracks
  • The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time Re-Arranged Album (Orchestra)
  • The Legend of Zelda - Sound and Drama (Orchestra)
  • The Legend of Zelda - Hyrule Symphony (Orchestra)
  • The Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask Orchestrations
  • The Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask Original Soundtrack
  • The Legend of Zelda - Oracle of Ages & Seasons
  • The Legend of Zelda - Four Swords Adventures
  • The Legend of Zelda - Wind Waker Original Soundtracks
  • Nintendo Sound History - The Zelda Series Music (Orchestra)
  • The Legend of Zelda - The Minish Cap Original Soundtrack

“Is it a real orchestra?

No. The ZREO team uses high-end sequencer synthesizers to transcribe the sounds of legend. From there, the MIDI’s created by our musical team are sent through sound libraries, where the computerized sounds are transformed into very realistic and believable orchestrated masterpieces that are must-haves for any Zelda fan!”

If this is possible, I see no reason for Nintendo not making the next Zelda orchestrated. Koji Kondo can still make the MIDIs he's appeared to be very fond off, and can then magically 'remaster' them to orchestratic music. Tweak it a little here and there and the music is done, and the result is fantastic.

With the disk space the Wii has (almost six times as much as Cube), orchestrated music like this should be very possible, for every piece of music in the game.

Nintendo's original soundtracks may have better composition as they were made by the game designers, but the sound quality of these tracks blows them away. If Kondo and his team can do the composition he's used to in the quality this method provides, then wow.

Trust me, you will love it. It might not blow your socks off like the media hyped it would, but it's still an amazing game. I still haven't finished it however, after my little brother deleted my file (Poor little bugger, wasn't his fault).

But good luck with the game.

thanx i am loving it just done

the part where i have to go back to the twighlight realm after beating the first darkness blokie

and its fantastic would like to see it on component but dont have the money for the cable but its gonna last me ages anyway so i hay get to see it nice about halfway through

I must say, the ZERO Team are experts at making music sound worse than the original midis...

I agree some of the ZREO ones are pretty cool, others are rubbish.

Admittedly, it isn't easy, as the music in Zelda games is designed to take great advantage of the midi format, and therefore the music suits that format.

It might be the spider boss you fight at the end of the ToT.

its not, the scene is different.

its not, the scene is different.

They might've changed the scene a bit during the finalising. I'm pretty sure it's the same thing.

ok, not sure if i missed part of the game but most previews showed link running away from a giant one eyed spider down a narrow path, has this been removed from the game?

i saw it here, about half way through the clip.

http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=13861

Good spot, it does remind me of the ToT boss, perhaps it was an early build for how that boss battle would go, then later down the road they changed it.

I'm sure if you look through the early trailers you'll spot a few other things missing from the final game. Like in the first trailer shown that brilliant scene of an army of goblins/lizards marching from the horizon at sunset