NEurope
jayseven

Death

Fuck you too

Yup. I like you.

[something about the used]

Can I recommend Poetic Tragedy? And can I come to the funeral?

For the split second you feel it though, I wonder what its like...

My cat jumped into a combine harvester and survived, not sure if it feels like being sucked into a jet engine, but you never know I suppose...

After death I don't think anything at all happens.

For my funeral I'd like it to be as enjoyable as possible for the folks there. Some of my best get togethers with family have been after a funeral, it's sad that on the rare occasions I get to see a lot of my extended family it takes something like a death to get the people together.

I dunno about the actual "service", but to get rid of my body I'd like it putting on a viking style long boat, doused in petrol, set out to sea or the middle of a huge lake or something, and then all my family and friends could shoot flaming arrows at it. It'd be awesome! Any kids there would think it was the coolest thing they'd ever seen.

In all honesty: I don't know

yeah...

I'd like to be cremated though, no need for me to be taking up too much space when I won't really care anymore

For my funeral I'd like it to be as enjoyable as possible for the folks there.

Don't worry, everyone will be enjoying it :heh:

--------------------

I personally think that either your life is just on a constant loop, being played over and over. Ever had a dream that came true? You knew what was going to happen, and it did, because it had happened already.

i want fireworks and karaoke at my funeral and a musical based on my life, i want my loved ones to enjoy their lives, i don't wish grief on any of them. i think your soul leaves your body the instant you die so i'm not that bothered about what happens to my corpse, as for what happens to my soul though, i'm not sure what will happen to it.

I personally think that either your life is just on a constant loop, being played over and over. Ever had a dream that came true? You knew what was going to happen, and it did, because it had happened already.

Thats an interesting idea i've not thought/heard before, like, that will have me thinking a bit :P

What happens? Probably nothing.. Lots of maggots up my nose, I reckon Funeral Requests? hell yeah, everybody should drink up all of my money and laugh at the priest (silly man). Oh, and on my tomb-stone it should stand "What a crappy life". And while my casket got lowered into that creepy, maggot-infested hole - 1000 camels should stand by the hole and urinate on me. Yeah.

I want to be buried in a coffin that is stuffed with bug repellants so of I ever come back as a zombie I'll still be good looking. Im dieing Wednesday, April 12th 2062. With this in mind I would like to change my previous way of dieing as Jessica Alba would be older and wrinklier than me. Or dead. Instead I would like to die in a way that somehow destroys all organised religion forever. http://www.deathclock.com if you wanna know when you will die. I did it on normal mode.

Id say nothing happens at all, When you die you just cease to be "concieous" ie the little atoms in you body that make up cells no longer interact a way that appears to be be a living creature.

However I do believe in an afterlife of sorts, Which i think the idea of heaven and hell is a metaphor for. Basically When you die your remembered by other people and that memory is your afterlife. If you're remembered by people for you good deads then that will be coined as heaven, and remembered for bad ones is coined as hell. thats why you should try to be good in life, as you should want to be remembered as a good person when you die, as its the only bit of you that lives on.

Id say nothing happens at all, When you die you just cease to be "concieous" ie the little atoms in you body that make up cells no longer interact a way that appears to be be a living creature.

However I do believe in an afterlife of sorts, Which i think the idea of heaven and hell is a metaphor for. Basically When you die your remembered by other people and that memory is your afterlife. If you're remembered by people for you good deads then that will be coined as heaven, and remembered for bad ones is coined as hell. thats why you should try to be good in life, as you should want to be remembered as a good person when you die, as its the only bit of you that lives on.

I think I share your opinion here and stuff. I don't really see afterlife as being another real life you get to live, but moreso as your soul living on in the people that knew you and remember you.

There could be some sort of afterlife, but yeah, we won't know it till we're dead. And maybe then we won't even find out just because there's nothing left and we can't think about it and stuff. It feels kind of strange to me to think of there suddenly being nothing anymore, that you can't think anymore...

For the other questions, I'd like to die in my sleep (wheeee, I don't like pain and drama) and I think I'll donate my organs and stuff. After that, I'd like my body to be cremated. I don't really care what they do with my ashes. They can keep them in a box or spread them around or whatever. They can even turn my ashes into a diamond if they want, though that might be a bit too expensive maybe. ='3

Best way to go? fly into a Black Hole and see if its a portal into another dimension or the Worlds of the Gods.

My philosephy is if ya gonna go, Go in Style.

On my funeral i'd love to have zombie make up on so people are shocked and wonder what the hell happened to me! :awesome: Blood gushing out 'n everything.. allthough that might cause a new funeral! huhu.gif

Also if possible, i want to die in a real pain in the ass position so i won't fit in in the coffin and they have to make a custom one.. got that idea from a friend.

Oh and no black dress code.. only happy colors cause that's what i like, heck it's my party. :awesome:

I'm special

Oh, and i'd like one of my friends to quote me on that if anyone doesn't like it!

And i realy don't want some priest talking about jesus all the time, it's my funeral. he dies like 2000 years ago, i respect him and all but it ain't about him.. i may get some nasty replies on that last opinion.. ^^'

I'm going to force people to watch a 2 hour video of me talking, and listen to me playing the piano, and a 4 hour video of me sleeping.

That's called dying in style.

I also want my grave to say

"I'll be back! -Zombie Baldur

Sept. 29th 1989- Okt. 13th 2005"

I also want my grave to say

"I'll be back! -Zombie Baldur

Sept. 29th 1989- Okt. 13th 2005"

I like that i like that yesnod.gif

or "brb"

hmm well at my funeral i want "ha ha you're dead by Green Day" to be played :D and then maybe some Funeral for a Friend. hmm then something VERY loud like urrrmm Skindred or maybe Fear Factory. just to get people in the mood for a party. then there would be the party! with all my money being spent on live bands playing! hell yea!! :D And my tombstone would read "see you on the otherside of life"

ahhhhh bloodey escape button

1 fuck that i dont want to be left with my own thoughts its bad enough gaettin to sleep at night

2 i would licke to be coverd in rum tequila and set on fire on a pirat ship and to float into bushes back garden or 50 cents or any one on my list (pirate ship sold with full workin parts and life like pirate maniacs no refunds avliable for death or pilagin avliable price (£100000000000)

3 diary of a mad man by grave diggaz would have to be plyed

Its a tres morbid topic but ah well. First off I'll state, I never want to die. Nor grow much older, twenties will be okay but after that it gets scary and you start deterriorating. I like being young and verile.

That being said, I don't see an afterlife. At least not at the moment, my views change. I like the Wiccan philosophy that when you die if you're life is not complete as so to speak you come back again many times until everything is hunky dorey. Something like that, been a while since I read about it.

I think I'd rather have a non-traditional funeral, as in not in a church. Something somewhere grassy and nice but not in a graveyard as I'm not Christian, let them lot fill up the space. Similar to if I ever got married it would be a handfasting instead of a wedding but thats a different story.

Songs and stuff, bah dunno. My music style will change when I get older, at the moment it might be something emotional, such as good old Sarah McLachlan, maybe even "Full of Grace" cause that's my anthem lately. Famous people, meh don't care. If I become a scriptwriter (fingers crossed) may happen, but not too fussed. Plus the famous people I know now won't be around when I'm old and die (yeah I know I said I don't want to get old but I also don't want to die young).

I sometimes think what'll happen after Death. I believe that there is a Heaven and re-incarnation. I also believe in spirits and ghosts, i wanna come back and haunt people for a laugh.

As for a funeral. I have decided on the music to be Police: Every Breath you Take. That'l hopfully freak out some people a bit. As for everything else, i don't know yet.

i dont really wanna talk about death, but i think the poster of this is a dick, and if you get offended, my apology is fuck you.