N-Europe

Death

jayseven

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't believe in afterlife/reincarnation/whatever. But when i go, i'll go in style. Get blown up while saving a mother and her 4 children from a burning government building where i was on a mission to retrieve a disc that contained very important information.

Then at the 'funeral'. No church/graveyard stuff for me no thanks. I wanr my death to be mysterious, like 'he got blown up, but there were strange signs in the farmer"s field the other day'. Getit? Probably not.

Millions would be spend on my funeral, people would build a temple visible from space from pure gold and platina or whatever that's worth shitloads. Then Lost Prophets and QOTSA and Foo Fighters en Rammstein would blow through the speakers at maximum volume, while all quests attend in the banket of lust. Yup, orgy at my funeral please. Masses of booze and hot chicks and awesomely decadent stuff, like cocaine falling from the sky and stuff, and fountains of virgin blood. Millions of people would attend it and they would know who I was.

My remains? Buried deep in a secret location that will occupie thousands of treasure hunters for millions of years to come. Indiana Jones 18, anyone?

People sure would know who i was: lived fast wanked hard.

i dont really wanna talk about death, but i think the poster of this is a dick, and if you get offended, my apology is fuck you.

Calm down, dude. If you don't want to talk about death. Don't come into this thread.

------------

I want "One" and "Walk On" by U2 played at my funeral. Beautiful songs, very fitting too

I

well you go to heaven or hell

Heaven: There is a new Zelda game out every 5 minutes and it's always cloudy outside so that the sun wont disturb the picture on your tv

Hell: Your stuck with every Zelda game always beeing moved to the next console which also is delayed all the time.. your forced to play Halo 2 online all day long with your headset on.. and only against american teens

I hope that I am turned into a robot

Yeah, being turned into a robocop would be cool. Just without the pain and near death beforehand, and not getting chopped up after. And not being shitty as he is in some shitty later robo film.

Yeah, it would be pretty cool shooting through some womans skirt to blow some dudes nuts off.

i dont really wanna talk about death, but i think the poster of this is a dick, and if you get offended, my apology is fuck you.

It's ok that you don't want to talk about death. It's fine, really. I guess you weren't expecting to see a post about death when you clicked a fucking thread titled "Death".

... I think Moria and Wes pretty much summed up anything I could say.

All I can add is; I do not accept your apology, but just to let you know that someone I knew not-very-well (friend of a friend) died in a car crash today. You are not the only person who has had to deal with death in your life. I don't know the circumstances behind your reaction (maybe it's my name? That does it for enough people), but I don't care.

I don't know why i'm even saying this. You won't be reading my reply, and if you do then why have you returned to a thread that offends you?

All I can add is; I do not accept your apology, but just to let you know that someone I knew not-very-well (friend of a friend) died in a car crash today. You are not the only person who has had to deal with death in your life. I don't know the circumstances behind your reaction (maybe it's my name? That does it for enough people), but I don't care.

I don't know why i'm even saying this. You won't be reading my reply, and if you do then why have you returned to a thread that offends you?

awwwss emo!!! im so sorry to hear that mate! *hugs*

bless you! i hope your friend is okay too, i'm sure he/she's happy that you're there for them though :)

Sorry bout your friend's friend Emo.

I lost my dad to cancer five years ago.. it was a slap in the face for me, but it made me think differently about life in general.

You HAVE to realy live your life to the fullest, it can be over in a snap.

I have come to accept death, i don't fear it and i don't understand why people have trouble talking about it.

Everyone you know and love will die some day, if you can't accept that now, then you're in trouble.

If you don't like talking about death, just don't enter the thread and do not tell people to fuck themselves. Not a good way to earn respect.

Sorry bout your friend's friend Emo.

I lost my dad to cancer five years ago.. it was a slap in the face for me, but it made me think differently about life in general.

You HAVE to realy live your life to the fullest, it can be over in a snap.

I have come to accept death, i don't fear it and i don't understand why people have trouble talking about it.

Everyone you know and love will die some day, if you can't accept that now, then you're in trouble.

If you don't like talking about death, just don't enter the thread and do not tell people to fuck themselves. Not a good way to earn respect.

Damn right girl, the only thing you'll get is banned if you rude to the other members

Sorry about ya freind and all that but do really think Posting on this site so soon after is Wise? :weep:

I dont know if any of you heard, but theres been some research into the burial of the dead, which suggests some of the buried actualy come to life (I wont believe it til i get some rock hard evidence).

Imagine how scary that would be, just waking up in an enclosed box, no way out, just to suffer all over again.

Fair enough that you dont wanna talk about death, but why bother posting then? You are now involved in the conversation.

Weres your evidence the poster is a dick? He wanted to know peoples opinions, not being offensive, but you are. So take your fuck you and stick it up your ass.

Hell yeah. ^^

well i've heard about people waking up inside their grave too.. i think it was voodoo or something.. your heart is still beating but it's too slow for anything or anyone to detect. and you actually feel cold n stuff.

Damn that seems freekin horrific!

waking up in a dark space, no space to move, oxygen running out, you're panicing and noone can hear you scream. °_°

Hell yeah. ^^

well i've heard about people waking up inside their grave too.. i think it was voodoo or something.. your heart is still beating but it's too slow for anything or anyone to detect. and you actually feel cold n stuff.

Damn that seems freekin horrific!

waking up in a dark space, no space to move, oxygen running out, you're panicing and noone can hear you scream. °_°

It's got nothing to do with voodoo.

People have been buried alive as long as people have been buried.

Heavy sleepers beware.

Hmm... you would have to wake up pretty soon after they buried you i think, or air running out quick would mean you'd just die properly in your sleep i suppose. snopes.com (i think) has stuff about people being prematurely buried.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!