N-Europe

A Mario Christmas (Starts on page 8)

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really need to apologise here. Recently, my computer was reformatted by my elder brother, and didn't give me the chance to save any stuff. My previous mags (including Nintendo Christmas Carol) and other projects are deleted, aswell as Photoshop. Which is a shame really. I'll be getting Photoshop back ASAP, and I'll make a mag as soon as I've got that. Though I have been pretty lazy lately too, so I'm also to blame. Sorry :hmm:.

I'll see if I can make a comic on Paint tomorrow. It'll be filler though. At this rate, we'll never get back to the main ones, haha.

I really need to apologise here. Recently, my computer was reformatted by my elder brother, and didn't give me the chance to save any stuff. My previous mags (including Nintendo Christmas Carol) and other projects are deleted, aswell as Photoshop. Which is a shame really. I'll be getting Photoshop back ASAP, and I'll make a mag as soon as I've got that. Though I have been pretty lazy lately too, so I'm also to blame. Sorry :hmm:.

I'll see if I can make a comic on Paint tomorrow. It'll be filler though. At this rate, we'll never get back to the main ones, haha.

Don't apologise, it's not your fault. I bask in your golden light and the presence of the Almighty. :bowdown:

Good news guys, I've managed to get me Adobe Photoshop CS2, which is better than the version I was using before. Once I get accustomed to the thing the comic is back underway. So you could possibly expect one tomorrow.

Oh, and sorry about not getting that filler one done. I recently bought Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires for the Xbox 360, and have been playing it to death, hehe.

Well, that took a long time, but I've FINALLY done it. Sorry for my lateness again. The story continues!

EDIT: As it has been so long since the last non-filler, I'll put up the previous comic from the story too, just to remind you of whats happened.

nintendoommag11copy4zu.png

nintendoommag12copynj1.png

• 1 month later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!