• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the final one.

xmas24copyqm9.png

And here's a bonus one.

xmasbonuscopyih3.png

I'd like to say cheers to those who voted to me in the N-Europe awards by the way. Oh, and don't forget to read the old Christmas Carol if you haven't already (it's a link in the latest news on the main site).

Merry Christmas everyone :smile:.

Guest Stefkov

That was awesome. I totally forgot about it and started where I left of. Was great, didt have to wait for updates and be all tense. Cant wait til lyou do another one Sprout.

Deletion time?

Why do you go about telling the mods how to do their jobs, and saying what should be deleted, etc? Seriously in almost every other topic you do this and it just boils down to spam, so really it should be your replies that the mods should delete, which in turn would take your post count down to about 2 (still 2 too many)!

Also this thread is never gonna be deleted, it will be un-stickied in time, but why the hell would they delete it? Its part of the N-E history (a good, part that people like to remember, not the bollocks you spout) and is one of the best threads around!

Anyways, back to the thread.... Sprout you are a fucking genius, loved every single one!

• 3 weeks later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!