NEurope
Nintendork

SSX Blur

SSX Tricky on ps2 was a good and fun game. saw the video just before it looks really cool.

When they called it SSX Blur, were they refering to the horrid blurry graphics lol!

nah.... none of the pics or vids are decent quality....

this game is gonna be mint... all the ssx games have been

like the look of this, but don't like the HUGE heads, hope this isn't a sign of things to come, don't want a FIFA with big heads lol!

nope wii exclusive according to 1up and IGN

... Really, are you certain? I'll buy this if its exclusive to Wii. Could this be the 1080 snowboarding dethroner?

... Really, are you certain? I'll buy this if its exclusive to Wii. Could this be the 1080 snowboarding dethroner?

..never.. NEVER!!

..though I am a 1080 nut..

..never.. NEVER!!

..though I am a 1080 nut..

1080 was good on N64, Avalanche was disappointing though...

1080 was good on N64, Avalanche was disappointing though...

Still a good game though, I think it's a bit underrated.

I hope they go back to SSX3 quality, it was >>>>>> World Tour. And bring back the radio guy! The songs weren't great but it was a big part of what made 3 an epic game.

I'm loving that boxart!

May pick this game up had a go on a SSX game on a mates PS2 on New Years and enjoyed so hopefully this'll be good as well!

In that ign interview... I wish they didn't talk solely about reviews :/ In World Tour the weakest things were:

1. Limited soundtrack.

2. Poor graphics

3. Tried to add some kind of "character creation" and made it really lacking

4. Monster tricks weren't as good as uber tricks

5. Skiing felt like a pointless addon

6. Some objectives were simply too frustrating

7. No full mountain races like in SSX3

8. Levels lost their fun edge and tried to look "real"

These things need putting back to how they were in the amazing SSX 3 >.<

Sure it's lovely to hear about the Wii controls, but controls - no matter how new and unique - are still just one aspect of a game! The developers better be aware of this, and make sure they still create a full, tight game underneath the fancy new nunchuk waggles.

I loved the first one , Tricky was also OK , but On Tour was lousy and one of the few games that I took advantage of Games old 10 day return policy , so don't know if I can get excited about this (and I always did prefer 1080 anyway , even Avalanche).

A new control method could inject some fresh air into this franchise , but what the hell is up with that enormous star gauge.

As everyone has been saying SSX3 was completely on fire as a game goes. Hope this gets fairly close to being like it.Its nice that they are shoeing us a vid of the controls but you woulda thought that they could have shown us twice as much in that clip? Especially as most ppl will get the opportunity to watch it again and again.

Here's to hoping.