N-Europe

No More Heroes

Smiter

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in love, and not plutonic, I mean i want to take this thing out for a nice dinner and the spent the rest of the night disapointing it. This thing has always been #1 most anticipated for me, but that's not enough now, so I'm am creating a new spot above 1 called "51" (after Suda 51)

So my list goes like this:

51: No more heroes

1: Super Mario Galaxy

2: Metroid Prime 3

3: Zack and Wiki

4: Smash Bros

5: Lightsaber game

This looks pretty awesome! Finally, a non-Nintendo game worth envying! It only took a year!

Nah, but seriously, this looks really, really good. If the Wii keeps this up i might buy one soon, can always sell it off for a good price once i've completed this, smash, metroid and mario (im not away to keep 2 consoles)

This looks pretty awesome! Finally, a non-Nintendo game worth envying! It only took a year!

Nah, but seriously, this looks really, really good. If the Wii keeps this up i might buy one soon, can always sell it off for a good price once i've completed this, smash, metroid and mario (im not away to keep 2 consoles)

LMAO! I feel exactly the same way at times and am in a similar situation. I've bought and sold Wiis three times this year, mainly due in part to making exceptional amounts of profit for it - Computer Exchange are still offering £200 for Wiis.

You take a shit to save the game...? lol.gif

That is correct =P

------

Can't waaaait for this game =P

I pre-ordered the Japanese version. and I think Play-Asia shipped it 2 days ago. If I'm really, really lucky, I'll have it this Saturday and if I'm just lucky, I'll have it this Monday =). In that case: No school next week untill No More Heroes is done and through (twice xP)

In case this hasn't been posted:

IGN Hands-on Preview