NEurope
Smiter

No More Heroes

Well now I'm angry.

Hopefully they've done it to put the blood and stuff back in(lol)

It's only a week whats the big deal? :)

Still unsure on whether to get this or not, seriously contemplating getting an American Wii!!!!

It's only a week whats the big deal? :)

Still unsure on whether to get this or not, seriously contemplating getting an American Wii!!!!

It's kinda a big deal when America's version was brought forward to Jan 08 and Europe's version was delayed even further & 'without' the blood.

Thankfully (for the people waiting) it's only a week like you said.

I sincerely hope that they use this extra week to slop in the blood.

Out of interest, what were the sales figures for Japan and US? Which performed better, percentage wise?

I sincerely hope that they use this extra week to slop in the blood.

Out of interest, what were the sales figures for Japan and US? Which performed better, percentage wise?

Why do you expect that? It doesn't make sense. They DECIDED they dont want blood, in a week they wouldnt recall all game copies produced, use NTSC-USA code and make them again.

ANyway, is this reliable?

Well if it has been delayed is a bit annoying AND it does actually affect whether I get it or not. I was planning on getting a PS3 on 15th March (payday) which would have left me with 2 weeks to complete NMH, now I'm left with just a week...can I fit it all in>?!

Well if it has been delayed is a bit annoying AND it does actually affect whether I get it or not. I was planning on getting a PS3 on 15th March (payday) which would have left me with 2 weeks to complete NMH, now I'm left with just a week...can I fit it all in>?!

You can complete it within a week easily, if you ask me...though it's best to take your time and find hidden stuff around town etc...

Why do you expect that? It doesn't make sense. They DECIDED they dont want blood, in a week they wouldnt recall all game copies produced, use NTSC-USA code and make them again.

ANyway, is this reliable?

I don't expect it. Clearly, I'm hoping for it. As this stage, i'm well aware that it would prove a costly exercise to gore-up the game, and its extremely unlikely. But whats wrong with me living in hope?

This no blood stuff is starting to scare me...The prospect of a Resident Evil with NO BLOOD(!) is haunting. Who the hell is spoiling my experience? >(

The BBFC rated RE4 lower than anywhere else in the world. They don't mind OTT violence.

Ever heard of Manhunt? ;)

I believe it's more "BBFCs Zombie Rule"

Just got an email from GAME

"UK release date for No More Heroes has changed to 14-Mar-2008"

:(

March 14th is a bitch

I want No More Heroes, Condemned 2, Final Fantasy CC DS, Dragon Quest Monsters Joker and Fire Emblem Wii.

Odin Sphere comes out then, thank god I ready own that game. Man this is a bastard :(

What the fuck is it with Nintendo Wii release dates and Europe? EVERYTHING is either being delayed, it slips or we don't even have a date.

FFS!! first they censor the game and now the delay the damn thing!! NoE are complete retards when it comes to releasing in Europe. Same with the Brawl delay. I'll be playing GTA 4 before Brawl comes out >_< >_<

Oh come on this is a joke, what can possible be the reason for the date slipping two weeks now? It gets shipped early in the US which is fine, then we we're close to getting it, it keeps getting delayed? The only reason i'll accept is for blood being added and they need a new rating.

March and April is gonna cost me.

And to think the game actually breaks the forth wall at some points and someone says in a selfreferencing way:

"What if the game gets delayed? You don't want this to be No More Heroes Forever, do you?"

Oh, the irony...

Why put it as the same date as Fire Emblem though? The two will end up clashing. Such odd dates :heh:

Well unless next week we get told it's the 21st of March.

March 14th is a bitch

Ain't that the truth.

Personally I was looking at Fire Emblem , Harvest Moon and probably this too.

If they still insist on not replacing the gore/cutscenes (like thats going to happen :indeed: ) then out of the three on that day , this'll be the one that ends up getting overlooked by me.