Gamespot gave zelda a 8.8

DiemetriX

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So what? A game that the majority of us have never played got 8.8.

Bearing in mind that this guy gave Diddy Kong Racing 6.6, PD Zero 9.0 and a Tony Hawk's game 10, this review isn't anything to go on.

Zell told me about tony hawks getting 10 from him the other day...i was in shock...

I find it fucking hilarious. Nintendo fanboys are worse than Sony fanboys. These past few days confirm this.

I'm on the fence, personally. Although it's fairly "low" for a Zelda game, I always thought the 8/10 or 9/10 mark was what it'd end up with, based on the control system. The game was designed for the GameCube controller, not the Wii controller.

And just for the record, I don't associate myself as a fan of any particular system. I used to love Nintendo, now I just like them.

I find it fucking hilarious. Nintendo fanboys are worse than Sony fanboys. These past few days confirm this.

I'm on the fence, personally. Although it's fairly "low" for a Zelda game, I always thought the 8/10 or 9/10 mark was what it'd end up with, based on the control system. The game was designed for the GameCube controller, not the Wii controller.

And just for the record, I don't associate myself as a fan of any particular system. I used to love Nintendo, now I just like them.

the review of zelda only appeared yesterday(assuming you are talking about zelda).This is a nintendo site so of course there will be fanboys.8.8 is a disgrace of a score for a game in dev for 4 years and with so much hype surronding it.it is clearly attension seaking and stupid.Gamespot has lost nintendo fans probably forever.and don't tell me if another 0.2 was added it wouln't make a difference because it bloody does.

8.8 suggests that it is NOT a classic game that will be remembered for it's brilliance

only games above 9 can clame this

the review of zelda only appeared yesterday(assuming you are talking about zelda).This is a nintendo site so of course there will be fanboys.8.8 is a disgrace of a score for a game in dev for 4 years and with so much hype surronding it.it is clearly attension seaking and stupid.Gamespot has lost nintendo fans probably forever.and don't tell me if another 0.2 was added it wouln't make a difference because it bloody does.

8.8 suggests that it is NOT a classic game that will be remembered for it's brilliance

only games above 9 can clame this

Very well said.

^^haha love it

Really solitanze are you going to wait for the gamecube release because it scored an average .2 lower than resi evil 4.Are you trying to piss me off?Damn it man it is not a life or death situation.it is only £40/60euro.You either will like the game or not.that;s life