NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
demonmike04

Happy Feet official thread

A launch title, featured on dancing penguins. Im ever so hyped for it once I saw it advertised on the TV.

Tap dancing for the Wii, very unique. I hope many of you will join me with tap dancing fever on launch day.

Discuss!

Cube_Game will be joining me to play this at launch. If it does not have tap dancing game play, this thread is void.

Lets make software for EVERYTHING that you can do in real life.

Thus making real life a thing of the past.

and Nintendo completes it's world dominance of making non gamers non livers.

This is a joke right? Tap dancing is not expensive or difficult to do in real life.. why would anyone want to do it in a video game?

edit. Oh it is not a tap dance simulator merely a game based on the movie about dancing penguins.

Let me just execute this penguin..

.This is a joke right? Tap dancing is not expensive or difficult to do in real life.. why would anyone want to do it in a video game?

Absolutely no idea!

I guess this game is just for the kids... but its mostly just to cash in on the launch of the Wii no doubt

Lets make software for EVERYTHING that you can do in real life.

Thus making real life a thing of the past.

and Nintendo completes it's world dominance of making non gamers non livers.

Its on pretty much every console Mr Sarky. Its a major film tie-in, it was inevitable.

Yeah I didn't realise.. Golf I can understand.. because it's not that accesible to everyone, so why not make a decent Golf game.

The same applies to a few other simulators such as Gran Turismo.. not everyone can burn around in a Aston Martin.

But when we enter into territory where the Wii is encouraging people to play a game instead of doing it in real life.. just because the controller allows it.

Then that is stupid, and I can see it happening because people like easy lifestyles, it offers the brain a similar kind of recreation. But offers the body next to nothing.

Casual gamers become casual potatoes. Anyway lets save it for another thread in 2 years when loads of bollocks games come out like darts.

Casual gamers become casual potatoes. Anyway lets save it for another thread in 2 years when loads of bollocks games come out like darts.

As long as they have a pint-glass shell attatchment to the Wiimote, I'd buy it! Imagine the minigames! Pint downing with noted attatchment, smoking as many fags as you can while your opponent throws using the Wiimote as the cigarette simulator!

I kid, I kid. Although...

I think Happy Feet will win the illustrious "Worst launch title" crown. Really. I'm taking bets, if anyone is interested.

I'm putting a tenner on Necronesia.

I think Happy Feet will win the illustrious "Worst launch title" crown. Really. I'm taking bets, if anyone is interested.

I'd imagine Rampage will be, but I may buy it. £13 for a new game for a new console, bargain :p

Well it has the best boxart that's for sure, I love that Penguin, he's awesome!

http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/simpleratings.asp

Could any Wii release not surpass the quality of these releases?

Seriously I think you haven't made one post where you haven't referred to the rank or review of a game.

Anyway I don't like movie tie-ins the only recent good one I can think of is Spiderman 2, I will definately not be getting this.

no ice age will :grin:

i must agree,But add that samuari slashing game too

oooh yeah that samurai game that looked like a direct port from the DS! That one really supplied the eye candy!

Sign in to follow this