Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Dan_Dare

I'm 21, and have been here for years. I posted under the name ilsa_Nadir originally, then people got confused so just stuck with my normal name, which was the right thing to do. And with this post I enter into the Aficionado stage.

We have 2121 members under 18, and 333 over the age of 18 (as of today)

With stats like that I'm amazed this place hasn't turned into the NOE forums.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 21, and have been here for years. I posted under the name ilsa_Nadir originally, then people got confused so just stuck with my normal name, which was the right thing to do. And with this post I enter into the Aficionado stage.

With stats like that I'm amazed this place hasn't turned into the NOE forums.

Thats mainly because 5% of the entire forum actively visit here.

Thats mainly because 5% of the entire forum actively visit here.

Yeh I know that. Alot of the younger users here though do make quite informative and mature posts considering age and that.

Still the forums are nowhere near as busy as they once were back in the c-e days.

Now that was a burn.

Is it obvious that the younger members are younger?

With some members it is obvious*, but with others I think they're much younger than I thought they would be.

*I'm not going to name names, and I don't mean Triforce_keeper, I was just joking about that, as he hopefully knows.

Still the forums are nowhere near as busy as they once were back in the c-e days.

It takes time for a forum to get really busy. 2 and a half thousand members in a little over a year is nothing to be snuffed at. I think it was just under 10 thousand joined for C-E, so we've still got a long way to go yet.

In a good way? Or a bad way?

AND YES!!! I'm young link!

awww stop being sooo cute :grin:

Woot!

I don't think other members think of me like that :P

I would describe myself on the forums as an annoying 13 year old who WANTS TEH WII SOOOOO BADLY......

you're not annoying.The most fun member in my opinion and fun on msn

Triforce, chiiiilll. You seen very 'excited' so maybe you just need to sit down for a while and stop eating sugar.

I signed up for C-E in the August of 2002 if i remember correctly. I remember it being summer, and i think the cube had just been launched, so therefore my date is correct. Yaaay.

I think i got made admin before the site changed for r-e. Can't remember a date exactly. Looking back, i think i embarassed myself looking over my first few posts. I like to think that i've developed a sense of maturity since those days.

Triforce, chiiiilll. You seen very 'excited' so maybe you just need to sit down for a while and stop eating sugar.

I signed up for C-E in the August of 2002 if i remember correctly. I remember it being summer, and i think the cube had just been launched, so therefore my date is correct. Yaaay.

I think i got made admin before the site changed for r-e. Can't remember a date exactly. Looking back, i think i embarassed myself looking over my first few posts. I like to think that i've developed a sense of maturity since those days.

Well derr! It is near x-mas and the Wii launch date. WHO WOULDEN'T BE EXCITED!?!!?!?!?!?!

teh wii megaton is coming.

off to bed now cya all xxxxx :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse:

You'll always be the one that wants to nuke Africa to me Triforce.

:weep: Maybe I was on drugs that day......Because I knew I was going to Africa in feb then :hmm:

Anyway I don't really care if people from an internet forum thinks I'm a heartless **** because seriously I have more important things to worry about ;)

But the people who like I love them to bits!!!!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!