N-Europe

so.... What are you taking home on the 8th?

ultrajamie

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to know something why is no one here getting rayman, it looks way better than smb:bb it. I have deceided to only get games that are exclusive to the wii on this.

SMB:BB is an ace game with loads of mini games. Rayman is just a bunch of mini-games.

edit: About money, I'm using my student loan. Should be able to make the money back over the Xmas hols.

I've just put my DS on eBay so that should hopefully bring in £100 which will bring my grand total to....

£230

But there is still time to get more money..

At this rate I'll be able to get the Wii and Zelda at launch, I need £30 more to be able to get Red Steel too...

Edit - Unless GameStation have some nice bundles.

Edit again - I've been stupid, I completely forgot that I had £60 of GameStation gift certificates that I bought so I wouldn't spend that money on something else.

£290! Which means I can get another game too!

I've just put my DS on eBay so that should hopefully bring in £100 which will bring my grand total to....

£230

But there is still time to get more money..

At this rate I'll be able to get the Wii and Zelda at launch, I need £30 more to be able to get Red Steel too...

Edit - Unless GameStation have some nice bundles.

Edit again - I've been stupid, I completely forgot that I had £60 of GameStation gift certificates that I bought so I wouldn't spend that money on something else.

£290! Which means I can get another game too!

haha, that must have felt good "oh hang on i have an extra £60!" oops!

lol:D

Hey peeps (first post AH WOO HOO!!)

i pre ordered my wii a couple of weeks ago, i SO cant wait to get my grubby we hands on it MUHAHAHAHA!!! all i can afford to get is the console with the Wii Games game AND of course the greatest game that will be releasted with the console ...... LEGEND OF ZELDA :bouncy:

suck on that coointhezoo :grin:

For now, I have Wii + Z:TP pre-ordered. Im guessing games won't run out (will they?) so I will spend the weekend deciding what to buy next. After a day or 2 there should be a good number of reviews and impressions to help me make up my mind.

BTW, I've taken a day off on the 8th next month. Guess why :santa: I'd be so annoyed if I somehow fail to get mine on 8th. I'm planning to vegetate for 3 days Fri to Sunday.

haha, that must have felt good "oh hang on i have an extra £60!" oops!

lol:D

Yeah, it doesn't really feel like I have that money, I should also say that I've already paid £20 in the preorder too. I have much more money than I though. :heh:

£310

£180 - Wii

£40 - Zelda

£40 - Red Steel

-----------

£50 left over for either another game (CoD3 or SMB) or an extra controller and nunchuk...

Yeah, it doesn't really feel like I have that money, I should also say that I've already paid £20 in the preorder too. I have much more money than I though. :heh:

£310

£180 - Wii

£40 - Zelda

£40 - Red Steel

-----------

£50 left over for either another game (CoD3 or SMB) or an extra controller and nunchuk...

get a wiimote and nunchuk - i know it seems better to have another game, but hey - controllers dont really go down in price much, but games do so you could wait for game price deduction - (or is that just me) and you can play multiplayer on red steel which is apparently immense.

tis a funny time for me because i was never considering a wii pre-order til today when i thought o myself that i nearly have enough money and there isnt really anything else i want to do with it.

u think that like GAME and other game shops will stay open till midnight for its release?!?

I reckon so. In fact I think many big online stores like Amazon have a night-shift system to work throughout the night every day? Not sure but I strongly believe so.

Incidentally Moria... I've been wanting to say this but keep forgetting - your avatar is so breath-takingly out of this world, it boggles my mind :laughing:

I'm getting:

-Wii

-TLoZ: Twilight Princess

-Red Steel

-Rayman Raving Rabbits

-2000 points

-Classic Controller

+ component cable, if I can find it

I'm still thinking about buying (or not):

-Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz

-Wii Play (+ remote)

-Nunchuk Controller (if I buy the Wii Play + remote pack)

Guest Stefkov

Currently I have saved ........ no money for the Wii :D

But i will still be getting a Wii, Zelda, Red Steel, a Component Cable, a Component Cable splitter, Wii play and 200 points on Launch day......

think about that one.

Currently I have saved ........ no money for the Wii :D

But i will still be getting a Wii, Zelda, Red Steel, a Component Cable, a Component Cable splitter, Wii play and 200 points on Launch day......

think about that one.

You either already have the money or your rich parents are buying it for you...