Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Official Neighbours Topic

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy **** - was that the best episode of Neighbous since the plane crash?

I lol'd when Karl pondered what Boyd had spent the money on and can't help myself laughing when Harold when mad. Dear Lord I love Neighbours.

Holy **** - was that the best episode of Neighbous since the plane crash?

I lol'd when Karl pondered what Boyd had spent the money on and can't help myself laughing when Harold when mad. Dear Lord I love Neighbours.

I missed thursday episode. :cry:

What accent does the business guy (Sean?) have? I was entranced by the freaky sounds coming fomr his lips.

Same here I thought it might be American then Australian then a mix then god knows. I was just laughing at katchias face.

I didn't like Katya's face when she was pleading for Cam/Rob to help her back up... Like she was trying to squeeze out a shit [although she might have been]

Karl Karl Karl... that was a bit low on the watch front.

PLUS! You can tell Harold's lost some weight too, getting jiggy with Svetlanka no doubt.

• 2 weeks later...
Christ alive... is there going to be a bloke on Ramsay Street who hasn't slammed Sky in the next month?!

..well.. there goes the sheep..

..hopefully it's Lynne Scully to follow.

It amused ME.

What a fucking awesome episode that was. Although didgital apy has made me see what happens next week. i shouldn't oughta have done that, jimmy.

I'd like to post in this thread, but can someone clear somethings up for me.

A) Are you being ironic with your liking of Neighbours? If so. DAMN YOOS! It's Seinfeld influenced, so there ain't nothing campy about it! (And I'm not damning people who laugh at Neighbours, obviously it's a funny programme, but all the humour is definately intentional. It's brilliantly scripted, plotted and (most of the time) directed)

B)Are there any spoilers in this thread? If so. I'm out.

That is all. I probably seem asslike, but I just don't want the plot ruined for me, it's getting even better again.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!