Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Official Neighbours Topic

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just someone random from the plane; they said another random person aswell in that annoucement!

I don't think he is though, I've skimmed some episode guides for the next few weeks today and the name Brad keeps cropping up, but without actually saying anything about him. A new character perhaps, makes sense as they usually bring in new characters when others leave.

Everyone saying that Darcy would never hurt Susan - perhaps he didnt know she would be on board, as didnt Carl give his tickets to Susan and her bloke..?
I don't think Darcy would do that to Karl either, because although they don't get on, Darcy wants Karl and Susan to be together!

Also, did anyone notice the resemblance between Lyn's hair and Shadow the Hedgehog's today (even more than usual!)?

The people who tried to kill Paul planted the bomb, and the note was for Paul not Izzy

Serena, Lilyana and David Bishop Die

Kim, Janelles former husband is coming to Ramsay St.

and finally,......

Susan is alive

I know, I was too impatient and checked out digitalspy.

..my theory? Gino wants a bit of the Ned.. and by killing everyone on the plane (Elle and Izzy) Gino would then be free to get the 'bert up

Nah, Gino's probably getting enough already off Neds rival. Anyway anyone else think that perhaps Ned isn't too good at reading given his difficulties with the script.

Also, is that Joe Scully in the audience of the Sheilas wheels advert, I'm not certain but it could be.

Anyway anyone else think that perhaps Ned isn't too good at reading given his difficulties with the script.

Also, is that Joe Scully in the audience of the Sheilas wheels advert, I'm not certain but it could be.

Yes and yes.

Pretty obvious that Ned can't readreally.

I'm surprised Joe Mangel hasn't been remixed into the intro, as they're added a few new scenes. For some strange reason Boyd and Sky both get the entire screen to themselves before the delegation of the little shitty pieces to the rest of the cast. Genae doing a piss poor job of trying to stop Bree appearing on the screen and doing what I can only describe as showing as many of her teeth as possible in a bid to get more food. Because it sure as hell isn't smiling.

I'm surprised Joe Mangel hasn't been remixed into the intro, as they're added a few new scenes. For some strange reason Boyd and Sky both get the entire screen to themselves before the delegation of the little shitty pieces to the rest of the cast. Genae doing a piss poor job of trying to stop Bree appearing on the screen and doing what I can only describe as showing as many of her teeth as possible in a bid to get more food. Because it sure as hell isn't smiling.

I think the whole intro is due for a remix, and they usually have one once a year after they have their "season finale" just before Christmas in Australia (I think). So I'm not totally sure how long the difference is (couple of months I think) but that should be around fairly soon I belive.

EDIT - Just had a look an an episode guide and todays episode was shown on the 15 November in Aus so thats just under 3 months, also the season finale was shown on the 16th December, so I reckon we've got another month or so before a major remix.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!