NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Official Neighbours Topic

On a slightly related note, I watched a few mins of Home and Away after, and what a load of old tosh that has become.

The move to Channel 5 was the best thing that could have happened to it. I fear for the future of Neighbours when it makes the move to Five.

Neighbours will be suck bigtime once it has the advert breaks of channel 5 in it. Atleast Home and Away already had them seeing as it was on ITV back in its glory days.

As for Neighbours today, that tart that Paul is keeping in the hotel... what purpose does she serve? It seems shes just there to annoy.

Dec and Didge got caught on in their little escapade with the car racing. Kids these days eh.

Aaand, that slag of a police woman laid the lips on the English fella. Scandal everywhere, just what you want.

Aaand, that slag of a police woman laid the lips on the English fella. Scandal everywhere, just what you want.

That storyline just seems so crap...i mean she's like oh no, I didn't know I was such a bully... christ of course you did you ****.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1211/1366722112_94a9101cb9_o.jpg

He is uber sexy. Shame his acting is more than poor.

Edit: there now nobody *has* to look at it at all.

I have only seen neighbours on very rare occasions recently (due to the break, obviously, and the times when I work) and I have to say.. it is awful :hmm:

I have watched it through the years since I was young and, to be honest, we were all probably better off without it over the Christmas period. It has got really bad and there are an insane amount of people in it I would love to punch right on the nose.

(Also, there's no need for those sorts of pictures in here.....yuk)

(Also, there's no need for those sorts of pictures in here.....yuk)

I'm not allowed to post pictures of the actor, who appears in this threads programme. Right Enough! that does sounds wrong :indeed:

Elaborate.

I'm not going to, so just forget about it.. shouldn't even have said anything. So leave it.

i agree with nando on this one - those pecks are TERRIFYING :grin:

...everytime i read this thread title i think of "my neighbour totoro"

but that's ok right? because totoro has actually appeared on neighbours once!!

skytotorosh7.jpg

..agreeing with nando? What are you agreeing with?

I'm not explaining myself on this, I asked 'MURRAY to leave it, but he didn't.. so just let it drop like, who even cares.. I came in to see what was going on in Neighbours, not to see 'images' like that which have damn all to do with what's happening in neighbours.. and don't bother asking 'like what?'..

..agreeing with nando? What are you agreeing with?

Might be the bit when you went "yuk".

I'm not explaining myself on this,

That's Ok. The bit when I said "It's Ok". Explained just how Ok it was you weren't going to explain anything.

I asked 'MURRAY to leave it, but he didn't.

No, It's Ok. Really.

so just let it drop like, who even cares..

I said it was Ok, you're the one who came back bringing it up again. Ok?

I came in to see what was going on in Neighbours, not to see 'images' like that which have damn all to do with what's happening in neighbours..

It's a cast member, but I see where you're coming from. So in a topic about Mario Galaxy, no one should post a picture of Mario since it shows nothing about what's happening in the game.

and don't bother asking 'like what?'..

Ok?

..why does everyone have to be so sarcastic? Can't you just understand that I may have a different way of thinking and that I have my reasons for things like that getting to me?

I'm fine with pics like that in here. It's pretty much like looking in a mirror.

I'm fine with pics like that in here. It's pretty much like looking in a mirror.

You mean the one with sky in it? Actually thats just a messed up compliment rather than a witty remark.

You mean the one with sky in it? Actually thats just a messed up compliment rather than a witty remark.

It's every mans dream to grow up just like Harold Bishop. Except have more sex. And Alcohol.

..why does everyone have to be so sarcastic? Can't you just understand that I may have a different way of thinking and that I have my reasons for things like that getting to me?

I'm not sure how many times I have to say it's Ok for you to shut the fuck up.

But bollocks to it. Here's the image properly.

1366722112_94a9101cb9_o.jpg

If I was gay I'd certainly consider it.

INTERNET SERIOUS BUISNESS! Sierously though who cares dont let the neighbours thread be derailed by this stuff!

Ok! :)

I'm hoping that Ringo is taking some steroids or something, so he'll overdo himself and Zeik will beat seven shades of shit out of him just for our amusement. Whilst Rachel sits in the corner cutting herself.

Ok! :)

I'm hoping that Ringo is taking some steroids or something, so he'll overdo himself and Zeik will beat seven shades of shit out of him just for our amusement. Whilst Rachel sits in the corner cutting herself.

and that is the kind of neighbours classic conversation im talking about!

Has anyone seen the lovely exciting adverts they've got on Five at the moment?

Yes, im not looking forward to the switchover.

Has anyone seen the lovely exciting adverts they've got on Five at the moment?

Not seen it, might check youtube.

So, when is it switching over, can't be long now if Five are advertizing it.

Also, if anyone knows this I'd like to know too.

Today was a bit of a shambles as usual, such a tangled web of accidents and revenge. What about that ending eh? We now have a double K.O.