NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Official Neighbours Topic

Nah, Harolds alright, being in the salvation army in all.

Not anymore he's not.

I think they should do more stuff with Paul. And is Connor officially dead? I liked his character.

I think they should do more stuff with Paul.

If they don't get him to a real doctor soon all they'll be able to do is a nice funeral.

And is Connor officially dead? I liked his character.

No, he sent Toadie a package a few months ago.

lol about Ned.

And to be honest the pepper storyline today was the absolute most ridculous thing I have ever seen.

Number 1 when the mum came in why didnt they shove her out the way and run ffs! absolutley ridcluous I mean sierously logic defying.

Number 2 they lit a fire in a locked room. Oh my god are they litearlly stupid they would pass out through smoke so quick.

Number 3 the door locked back when it closed? But wait it needed a key to open.

I know its stupid to get this upset but FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This part of the episode was the biggest piece of shit ive ever seen.

And breath anyway yeh Ned is back which is a shame at least hes hated by everyone now.

Number 1 when the mum came in why didnt they shove her out the way and run ffs! absolutley ridcluous I mean sierously logic defying.

Damn right, a quick rugby tackle or drop kick and all would be well.

I know the future story for Paul and it has been done before and i still think its stupid idea to do again.

Didn't Bree basically say they weren't a couple? If I had a "girlfriend" who was like that she'd get a swift backhand with "you're dumped" on it.

You can tell he's going to end up plowing Lolly, which is disgraceful.

Didn't Bree basically say they weren't a couple? If I had a "girlfriend" who was like that she'd get a swift backhand with "you're dumped" on it.

You can tell he's going to end up plowing Lolly, which is disgraceful.

lol lol

And Lolly ftw although shes way out of ziek the freaks league. She is 16 right im not being a pedo thinking shes hot? Oh dear.

lol lol

And Lolly ftw although shes way out of ziek the freaks league. She is 16 right im not being a pedo thinking shes hot? Oh dear.

You're being a weirdo thinking she's hot.

A Plain Jane if ever I saw one.

Better than Rachel I say.

Neither are anything special.

Mind you they're both a good ten years plus from their prime.

Damn, I was really hoping Sky was going to get stabbed today.

Im constantly hoping shes gonna get stabbed in the shower. Not with a knife though!

Damn, I was really hoping Sky was going to get stabbed today.

I agree, her character's gone even more shitty than usual.

However, going from dull and creepy. Mary's gone into full pr0 pimpsmacking mode. Ending all that "piglett" bullshit.

I fucking new it, I've been telling my missus for weeks that Fox was a figment of Pauls imagination.

I fucking new it, I've been telling my missus for weeks that Fox was a figment of Pauls imagination.
Good guess!

I didn't see it coming, but then I didn't see the first few episodes when Fox was introduced.

First time I saw him was when Paul found him sleeping in the park the other day.

He was a rubbish character! so i'm glad he's not 'actually' in the show!