NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Official Neighbours Topic

Is the rent on the hospital set about to run out or something? 90% of all episodes seem to be taking place there recently.

Ringo's a tit, I bet he stops eating again, or goes all emo over Jessica.

Also the new time of neighbours is MAJOR FAIL. I miss most of it every day :(

New time, it's the old time.

Besides, there's always the omnibus.

Looks like Ringo is starting to eat again, with his new found zest for life.

Its stupid that there was only one casualty in that wreck, I wish Mickey and his mother had been there, they've outstayed their welcome. With a bit of luck she'll take him off now and they will never return... but wait, he's run off in the meantime, what an attention seeking brat.

Darren Stark and Libby should stay, although they are a crap couple its good having some familiar faces back in it.

Looks like Ringo is starting to eat again, with his new found zest for life.

Its stupid that there was only one casualty in that wreck, I wish Mickey and his mother had been there, they've outstayed their welcome. With a bit of luck she'll take him off now and they will never return... but wait, he's run off in the meantime, what an attention seeking brat.

Darren Stark and Libby should stay, although they are a crap couple its good having some familiar faces back in it.

Yeah but alot of good cast members are leaving it and Lyn Scully returns into nieghbours.

The bringer of bad news. I would rather Lyn Sculley never showed up again. We don't need her and her stupid hair dressing. I see on that link that theres another Cammenetti coming into it, surely we have more than enough of them already. Carmella and Marco should just go back to Italy where they belong and then maybe Fraze and whaddayacallher would go off on a taxi holiday... leaving Ringo to burn down the house, with him in it.

The bringer of bad news. I would rather Lyn Sculley never showed up again. We don't need her and her stupid hair dressing. I see on that link that theres another Cammenetti coming into it, surely we have more than enough of them already. Carmella and Marco should just go back to Italy where they belong and then maybe Fraze and whaddayacallher would go off on a taxi holiday... leaving Ringo to burn down the house, with him in it.

The another Cammeniti is Carmella Cammeniti's child

Yeah but alot of good cast members are leaving it and Lyn Scully returns into nieghbours.

Frazer and Rosie's leaving?! NOOOOO!!

Ned, Marco and others, don't give a shit.

The another Cammeniti is Carmella Cammeniti's child

There are two coming, Chloe is the kid. Apparently Sienna Cammeniti is coming too.

Do you guys still watch Neighbours? I stopped watching it once it switched to Channel 5, Im not having any of that Channel 5 nonsense.:heh:

Isnt Ringo that teenager who has all of those bulging muscles? Is he supposed to be an anorexic?

Isnt Ringo that teenager who has all of those bulging muscles? Is he supposed to be an anorexic?

He was yes. He appears to be fighting the power.

Its on Five Life at 7pm :yay:

Rachel needs raping so hard she doesn't utter the word love ever again. She falls in love so quick it's not fucking natural.

And now Jenae has gone, it would be more beneficial if Ned and prick Mickey left then we could still see Jenae's quality rack.

Yes shes a bit of a stupid teenager. I wish she would damn stfu about that stupid teacher >_>

Rosie preggers

:o

Isn't there a new family coming into this some time? I bet they are a bunch of eejits, and Ramsay Street can't handle many more of this new breed of wasters that its been getting over the years. With Janae gone we've got rid of that Timmins bunch, Ned and Mickey should follow her and that slag Kirsten should be fed to some dingo's.

@ spoiler. :o Shock of the day.

Isn't there a new family coming into this some time? I bet they are a bunch of eejits, and Ramsay Street can't handle many more of this new breed of wasters that its been getting over the years. With Janae gone we've got rid of that Timmins bunch, Ned and Mickey should follow her and that slag Kirsten should be fed to some dingo's.

@ spoiler. :o Shock of the day.

Yah, I spoilered it cause I know not everyone reads the TV mags... Kirsten's annoying as hell >_> In fact, a few of the characters have annoyed me of late. Especially that pitiful man of libby's...Darren Whatisface.

She's leaving either way.

Kirsten? Yay!

Also Zeke has turned into a right wee rebellious twerp.

• Riley Parker
  • Marco Silvani
  • Oliver Barnes
  • Harold Bishop
  • Rosetta Cammeniti
  • Ned Parker
  • Frazer Yeats

it would be more beneficial if Ned and prick Mickey left then we could still see Jenae's quality rack.
A loss indeed! :hmm:

th_27483_nei_j_20080207_0182_122_558lo.jpg"]th_27483_nei_j_20080207_0182_122_558lo.jpg[/url]th_27484_nei_j_20080207_0186_122_25lo.jpg"]th_27484_nei_j_20080207_0186_122_25lo.jpg[/url]th_27492_nei_j_20080207_0207_122_49lo.jpg"]th_27492_nei_j_20080207_0207_122_49lo.jpg[/url]

[click for bigger]

The pictures, they no work! =(

• Riley Parker
  • Marco Silvani
  • Oliver Barnes
  • Harold Bishop
  • Rosetta Cammeniti
  • Ned Parker
  • Frazer Yeats

No... Not Harold...I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT.

The others apart from the lovely couple I'm not fussed about. But that implies Mickey is going to stay. NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Should be fixed.

... Banging rack.

It is good see Rachel "I love him!" Kinski finally calming the fuck down, however I am disappointed it's been done without someone having to cockslap her in order for her to shut up.

... Banging rack.

It is good see Rachel "I love him!" Kinski finally calming the fuck down, however I am disappointed it's been done without someone having to cockslap her in order for her to shut up.

Cockslap? o_o

Now she's all emo cause she upset susan....

Susan isn't going to forgive her...OH NOES SHAME >_> or not.

Poor Susan, she's one of my favourite residents... The ms'y line made me laugh. Ben is a nice little character ^___^