NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Official Neighbours Topic

I missed yesterdays episode. What happened with Declan and his Dad, did he turn into the violent man he was rumoured to be?

Decland smacked him the face with an oar. He then survived crawls out the water and looks as if he is going to rape declan nothing happens.

Is his father a bad guy or not?

Shes lying, then shes not, then declan tries to kill him, then you think declans dead now, then dad does him for attempted murder then ARGH I'm utterly lost. =(

Decland smacked him the face with an oar. He then survived crawls out the water and looks as if he is going to rape declan nothing happens.

I saw the face of rape, and I'm angry that he didn't rape him, yet managed to give everyone a feeling of hate toward him for no reason, on top of the seemingly bullshi opinion Rebecca has put up.

One thing that's pissing me off is the obsession with Toadie/Steph in the intro. They have them right at the beginning, then again with some shitty bike, then now at the end instead of Rebecca the bitch pulling some "I've had a massive shit" face. Still, give us some Frazer, Adam or Rosie, something fucking decent.

Steph? I wish they would get her out of it already, she's annoyed me since she came into it ages ago. I never expected her to last so long. Also, did the brother/ son of the newest family just turn up in the opening credits today? At the bit where the new girl plays with her football, or has he always been there?

I dunno what the deal is with Oli and Declans dad, is he good is he bad? Who knows? And who cares? Get them all out and bring back Phil Martin and his family. And Billy and Anne.

That's what I saw, but suddenly the family appears with Oliver giving the "I now knoe what you're like, leave my family alone" argument shuzzle. I was hoping there was some logic behind it.

today? At the bit where the new girl plays with her football, or has he always been there?

Nope, he's a new addition, which has helped big nose and her family ease a little into the credits as there's more of them. Meaning he'll come from the 10 second beach scenes he's been shown in and make an effort, which will hopefully kill Mickey in the process.

I dunno what the deal is with Oli and Declans dad, is he good is he bad? Who knows? And who cares? Get them all out and bring back Phil Martin and his family. And Billy and Anne.

Damn right, Phil Martin was the Don of the street.

The next door neighbors on one side sometimes mow a bit of my front lawn (I think they think its theirs but I'm not complaining). The ones on the other side never take in their flyers and they blow into my yard.

Damn right, Phil Martin was the Don of the street.

..never a truer word spoken.

Phil Martin, Joe Skully (minus Lynne) Lance, Billy and Anne all need to make a return and weed out the trash that has poured in over the last few years.

What the fuck have the BBC done.

They must be preparing for the phasing out of Neighbours moving it around like this.

I know, I just went downstairs to start getting my lunch ready whilst watching Neighbours and they've gone and put the wank fest Doctors on before!?

I'm not sure whether to be happy or not. It's ruined my time routine, but it provides no break for inbetween that and Diagnosis Murder.

Its off for its Christmas break now. Think its 2 weeks? Might be 3 though.

..never a truer word spoken.

Phil Martin, Joe Skully (minus Lynne) Lance, Billy and Anne all need to make a return and weed out the trash that has poured in over the last few years.

Hell yes Lance coming back as darth vader again would be ace. I havent seen neighbours for a while someone told me susan was ill? :shakehead

Its off for its Christmas break now. Think its 2 weeks? Might be 3 though.

Wait, what?!

Since when has neighbours had a Christmas break in this country, I know it usually does in Aus but not here!

Wait, what?!

Since when has neighbours had a Christmas break in this country, I know it usually does in Aus but not here!

Since it started but it started early this year.

I havent seen neighbours for a while someone told me susan was ill? :shakehead

Yeah

multiple sclerosis with menopause and transient ischemic attacks.

Yeah, she couldn't get up after sitting down and showed her looking mighty worried and shit.

Then they cut us off, at this gripping conclusion!?

Aye I seen that Valda is attempting to make a "triumphant" return, may she die a horrible and bloody death... and take Steff with her. She turned down Toady's proposal? What a tart, she's more than outstayed her welcome.

Wonder whats up with Susan and how serious its gonna end up bein.

Aye I seen that Valda is attempting to make a "triumphant" return, may she die a horrible and bloody death... and take Steff with her. She turned down Toady's proposal? What a tart, she's more than outstayed her welcome.

Wonder whats up with Susan and how serious its gonna end up bein.

I thought Steph said yes in the end.

As for Susan, I'll give 3-1 odds it's cancer.

I'm impressed by the way the dude wrote that shit in the sky and didn't really join the letters up.

I thought Steph said yes in the end.

As for Susan, I'll give 3-1 odds it's cancer.

Aye it had some stupid ending with them gettin into a long engagement and her saying she would change back to Steph Scully.

Will we take bets on how long Susan has to live then?

Who's for having Rachel killed now?

I know you see a banging rack in the intro, but her performance today was shotgun in the mouth worthy. Then you get Ringo appearing with his shit eating grin.

Rachel is a bit of a failure. And Ringo, well I thought he'd be out of it and would stay at home with his mummy, the ponce. He needs to get some clothes that fit him, and just leave really... go to Oakie or somewhere.

Rachel is a bit of a failure. And Ringo, well I thought he'd be out of it and would stay at home with his mummy, the ponce. He needs to get some clothes that fit him, and just leave really... go to Oakie or somewhere.

rachel must leave... >_>

Lol, I caught it earlier tonight and although not alot happened apart from Ringo being a nob as usual, my heart did go out to Rachel somewhat. Like, she's a tart, and theres no question that her and Zeik (sp?!) should leave, but the poor girl is still hung up on Ringo and she has no reason to be. He left her and he moved on without looking back, but she still harbours feelings for him, sad times all round. :cry:

Susan isn't looking like she's gonna last long. She'll be in intensive care in days I reckon.

On a slightly related note, I watched a few mins of Home and Away after, and what a load of old tosh that has become.