NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Official Neighbours Topic

Damn, what have i missed?!

Not much, there's bound to be bigger better lesbian scenes on the cards.

The first kiss is just a teaser of things to come, it has to be.

Not much, there's bound to be bigger better lesbian scenes on the cards.

The first kiss is just a teaser of things to come, it has to be.

Good stuff, am I right in thinking that it wont be on on Monday cause of the bank holiday?

am I right in thinking that it wont be on on Monday cause of the bank holiday?

Maybe, maybe not.

It is actually on on a lot of bank holidays, just at an earlier time at lunch times.

The beard's gone!

However, this Boyd/Janae/Glenn thing is starting to piss me off now.

The beard's gone!

However, this Boyd/Janae/Glenn thing is starting to piss me off now.

That Glenn always looks like she's just been drinking varnish.

Rosie deserves to be assfucked to give her confidence the boost it needs. And Bree deserves to be shot so we can be saved from this shitty religion.

You've got to love Neighbours idea of London, where you can bump in to a footballer or pop star when wandering down a back street, rather than a mugger or rapist.

rather than a mugger or rapist.

Nah, thats Neighbours After Dark.

They started filming as soon as they find out they were moving to Five. :laughing:

Nah, thats Neighbours After Dark.

They started filming as soon as they find out they were moving to Five. :laughing:

You're thinking of Channel 4.

They are so far the only channel to give one of their soaps a multitude of after watershed incarnations.

Neighbours has been pure cheese this week, first we have this weird alien wedding with stingray and sky, and then him arresting and her "talking" to him to bring him back to life! Then today we have Karl worshipping a made up footballer, guess they spent all the cash on Emma Bunton...

Erm....youtube lesbian kiss? Who was it? Who are the lesbians?
Rosie and Pepper
stingray and sky, and then him arresting and her "talking" to him to bring him back to life!
That really annoyed me! Second time the EXACT same thing has happened in Neighbours in just a matter of weeks! First Toadey and Steph, now Stingray and Sky! Can't stand Stingray and especially don't like the whole Stingray and Sky thing!
That Glenn always looks like she's just been drinking varnish.
haha yeah! She has fish lips and really isn't all that attractive! Everytime Elle would stir things up and say to Boyd how attractive Glenn was, it was just like, um... no she really isn't!

Neighbours has been pure cheese this week

That's why it's the best thing on the BBC.

Sky is a wanker.. and Neighbours, dare I say it, has been totally useless for a couple of weeks. What the heck was that ceremony in the hospital a couple of days ago? There has been far too much unneccesary crap in it recently. I wish Sky would go out of it.. and Ned.

Harold's showed some pr0 bouncer-esque skillz today.

Steiger has proven a worthy addition to the Neighbours Massive, if he's not in the intro sharpish. We're going to be having words.