NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Official Neighbours Topic

..yeh.. he's gone a bit cactus..

If Sky went out of it though, that would be cuban..

Harold's showed some pr0 bouncer-esque skillz today.

Always nice to see the old man throwing his weight around.

I miss evil Harold.

Steiger has proven a worthy addition to the Neighbours Massive, if he's not in the intro sharpish. We're going to be having words.

He's been due a mention for years.

I have to say, seeing Kim come in yesterday was quite the shock. Normally I read about characters coming/going in TV Times so this was unexpected.

It says that Karl is leaving for England to see Izzy and the Baby [Quickly named Holly, another shock I thought] but you know he'll return shortly.

Boyd and Sky back together again?

That's the rumor apparently, as both are leaving the show at the same time.

That's what I was thinking too. I know they were leaving around the same time, but the rekindled love thing seems a little too far fetched. Even for Neighbours, but who knows. I could be right as well as wrong :D

Boyd must have drank the spunk of Shaft, he's got at least 2 women after him.

That's what I was thinking too. I know they were leaving around the same time, but the rekindled love thing seems a little too far fetched. Even for Neighbours, but who knows. I could be right as well as wrong :D

Boyd must have drank the spunk of Shaft, he's got at least 2 women after him.

Having just seen a clip of the latest aus episode, and reading the spoilers - it looks a lot more plausible now.

In 2007 it was decided that Neighbours would be revamped; in Australia the show's viewing figures had in early 2007 dropped to fewer than 700,000 a night.

This revamp includes recording the show in HDTV video, introducing a new family to the storyline, the departure of several existing characters, and a new version of the show's familiar theme song.

These changes will come into effect over several months in 2007; rumours suggest the new theme music and graphics package could debut in September 2007.

ComingActor Role Status

Nick Russell Caleb Debuts June 11

Benjamin Hart Adam Rhodes Debuts June 14

Penny Cook Prue Brown Debuts June 18/June 19

Joe Clements Allan Steiger Returns June 19

Fletcher O'Leary Mickey Parker Debuts June 19

Fiona Corke Gail Lewis Temp. Returns June 21

Steve Bastoni Unknown Debuts 2007

Nikki Coghill Unknown Debuts 2007

Jane Hall Unknown Debuts 2007

Eloise Mignon Unknown Debuts 2007

Sweeney Young Unknown Debuts 2007

GoingActor Role Status

Adelaide Kane Lolly Allen Exits June 29

Nell Feeney Janelle Timmins Exits July 2007

Sianoa Smit-McPhee Bree Timmins Exits July 2007

Kyal Marsh Boyd Hoyland Exits August 2007

Stephanie McIntosh Sky Bishop Exits August 2007

Claudine Henningsen Kerry Timmins Exits August 2007

I don't think the black community will be happy with Karl's potential name change...

Remixed intro again! Give us Steiger properly for fucks sake!

I was raised on Neighbours, but stopped watching it a year and a bit ago. I watched one last week and didnt recognize half of them.

I loved Carl and Susan meeting Izzy again though.

Christ, Sky had a cracking rack on show today whilst searching for Stingray's belongings.

Bloody 'ell. Harold getting pr0 angry. Maybe he'll kick down this Terence's door with the Uzi 9mm.

What's everyone feelin' about this new Doctor?

Father Tom is back! Awesome character.

Lolly has a nice rack on show now too.

Sorry for the triple post but it has to be done.

FUCK WIMBLEDON! NEIGHBOURS IS BACK!

Is everyone feeling the Aussie magic once more?

Sorry for the massive bump and quadruple posting, but I need to see how many others were feeling this.

The ropes Pepper were tied up with. They were so piss easy to get out of.

Not currently watching it, but it was a massive part of my childhood.

I watched the "remembering Neighbours night" on BBC3 the other night. It wa sad.

Sorry for the massive bump and quadruple posting, but I need to see how many others were feeling this.

The ropes Pepper were tied up with. They were so piss easy to get out of.

Maybe she didn't want to escape, as a bondage enthusiast I know how much fun it is being tied up.

Harold is such a gullible old fool, not only is he taken in by psycho gran (I was hoping she would **** him round the head with that spade) but he's leaving the salvos over that fake psychic. What a tosser.

What a fantastic way to shag someone, claim you're possessed with the spirit of their dead partner. It's foolproof.

Possibly, but surely you'd get more of a reaction/activity using the possessed theory.

Also rohipnol = rape

tricking them into thinking your there dead uncle to their child who you had sexy time with = pure 100% own

Harold is such a gullible old fool, not only is he taken in by psycho gran (I was hoping she would **** him round the head with that spade) but he's leaving the salvos over that fake psychic. What a tosser.

Nah, Harolds alright, being in the salvation army in all. And tn-hat Zeek (sp?) makes me so angry, I want to kill a french man.

Man I've got to try that whole fake psychic thing. Seems to work a treat. Poor Sky, she's just getting shafted from all directions constantly.