NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Official Neighbours Topic

I've only just noticed today [i know.. sad] how wooden Zeik's acting skillz are. I really think some British bloke should enter the show a la Connor and shake things up a bit. I nominate me.

Once more, we find another one of Bree's secret stashes. Is there no end!?

Gotta laugh at Connors feeble attempt at pulling a fast one.

Fucks sake, the guy had all day to sort something out and he couldn't even get his story straight at the end of the day.

Nice to see Toady coming out though.

Janelles pseudonyms are priceless.

Kyle Carnady

Lou Plumber

Tex Moyland

and my favourite

Moe Jangel.

My Moneys on the whole Bishop family biting the dust, not sure about the other two though.

Every single character on that plane have good stories going on, apart form Skye, but she can't die. Oh my god, what is going to happen?!?! When the AUS Christmas episode, I love the show afterwards, new start-up.

From what my sources have revealed Dylan and Connor disappear, thinking it's better everyone thinks they're dead than go to jail. Susan and some others become missing too.

I reckon Dillon will survive but then pretend to be dead so as to get the cops off of his back, for that matter if Connor survives he may do that as well since he's in the shits with Toadie!

As for who I think will die, um..... Serena (hopefully) and any of the other Bishops wouldn't be too big a loss!

EDIT - Damn you Murray!

EDIT - Damn you Murray!

I know, it's weird. You make a post and after clicking submit one just appears below j00. :)

So who do we think planted teh bomb? By the look of the planter I'd say it looked male, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was Izzy herself. Maybe even Max.

Classic episode! Even had CGI I think and classical music! One of my friends thinks its Darcy who planted the bomb and I reckon this would make a lot f sense.

Darcy wouldn't harm Susan for anything, or hurt anyone innocent I reckon.

Also, I missed the episode (damn practices!) anyone know where any clips or more pictures are (not form the bbc website?

I don't have a clue who would have planted the bomb! The only person who I can think of who REALLY hates Izzy is Karl but then he wouldn't do anything to any of other guys so that rules him out, same with Darcy and Max!

I'm not certain but I reckon Elle might die as well, since you heard Izzy on the phone saying how she still loves Karl and then if Elle dies Paul will be left with no-one and may turn uber-evil again, which would be fun!

There was mention of a bloke that was after stinger and dylan...could it have been him....awesome episode, the look on paul's face was classic when he found out she still loves karl!

hmmm, dunno who could have planted that bomb - maybe paul did it to stop dylan going to prison 'no matter what.' Nobody seems to have a motive really...

hmmm, dunno who could have planted that bomb - maybe paul did it to stop dylan going to prison 'no matter what.' Nobody seems to have a motive really...

Blimey, it's all on in Neighbours. Doubt Paul would be responsible, what with him being on the plane along with his daughter. Saying that though I am well and truely stumped as to who it could be, possibly an unknown person from Izzy's past?

Has anyone thought that it could be Gus? Was it really him who died in the Lassiters fire last year?

who do we reckon's dead? My moneys on David and Illyana (sp?) bcoz everythings going a bit too well for them at the moment and David had a over emotial goodbye with Harold before he left, classic warning signs of approaching death in a soap. I also think that Dylan and Connor will pretend to be dead to avoid jail sentences.

I have know idea who could have planted the bomb!

Darcy would never do anything to hurt Susan, so that's him out!

and I can't see Paul would do it what with, Elle, Issy, Dillon and Himself being on the Plane!

Thing is though, there's a photo of Issy and Paul (wasn't it?

), next to the bomb and Issy got that letter; so it has to be something to do with Issy!

But there's NO WAY Karl (because Susans on the plane) or Max would do it!

Maybe it could be Gus!!!

I do know one person who dies, but they really haven't done much as a character anyway!! Its....

Serena

Also I did hear that...

-SPOILER]Susan is thought to have died, but comes back at a later stage; like Harold did!! Though it's likely to be in a few weeks or months, not years!!

I went on Wikipedia to see what the Neighbours lowdown was. So I now know who pulls through.

I almost cried in today's episode.

I went on Wikipedia to see what the Neighbours lowdown was. So I now know who pulls through.

I almost cried in today's episode.

I think we all did. Also, can we have a bit more respect and have more spoiler tags in this threwad. It's very hard to read it without getting to know what's going to happen soon. Please?