NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Official Neighbours Topic

Who the hell is Brad Fullerton though?
Just someone random from the plane; they said another random person aswell in that annoucement!

Just someone random from the plane; they said another random person aswell in that annoucement!

I don't think he is though, I've skimmed some episode guides for the next few weeks today and the name Brad keeps cropping up, but without actually saying anything about him. A new character perhaps, makes sense as they usually bring in new characters when others leave.

I almost cried in today's episode.

I did cry in todays episode.... Im such a loser. :)

Everyone saying that Darcy would never hurt Susan - perhaps he didnt know she would be on board, as didnt Carl give his tickets to Susan and her bloke..?

________

ESSENTIAL VAAAPP VAPORIZER

Edited by Johelian

Everyone saying that Darcy would never hurt Susan - perhaps he didnt know she would be on board, as didnt Carl give his tickets to Susan and her bloke..?
I don't think Darcy would do that to Karl either, because although they don't get on, Darcy wants Karl and Susan to be together!

Also, did anyone notice the resemblance between Lyn's hair and Shadow the Hedgehog's today (even more than usual!)?

The people who tried to kill Paul planted the bomb, and the note was for Paul not Izzy

Serena, Lilyana and David Bishop Die

Kim, Janelles former husband is coming to Ramsay St.

and finally,......

Susan is alive

The people who tried to kill Paul planted the bomb, and the note was for Paul not Izzy

Serena, Lilyana and David Bishop Die

Kim, Janelles former husband is coming to Ramsay St.

and finally,......

Susan is alive

I know, I was too impatient and checked out digitalspy.

PM me whatever that link was Rokkeh, it seems Omon has struck again.

Done, but I don't see the problem with the link I posted, it's only downloads for episodes that have already aired.

"I'd like a piece of that cake"

... Christ almighty, Bree even desires food she gives away!

What do you expect, she hasn't stayed that fat for that long by giving all her food away.

Nice slap Hrold gave Joe today, I thought this business was going to bring Harolds violent side out, I swear he wanted to punch Lou the other day too.

And Neds secret is finally out (one of them anyway), who'd of figured him for the musical type?

..my theory? Gino wants a bit of the Ned.. and by killing everyone on the plane (Elle and Izzy) Gino would then be free to get the 'bert up

..my theory? Gino wants a bit of the Ned.. and by killing everyone on the plane (Elle and Izzy) Gino would then be free to get the 'bert up

Nah, Gino's probably getting enough already off Neds rival. Anyway anyone else think that perhaps Ned isn't too good at reading given his difficulties with the script.

Also, is that Joe Scully in the audience of the Sheilas wheels advert, I'm not certain but it could be.

Anyway anyone else think that perhaps Ned isn't too good at reading given his difficulties with the script.

Also, is that Joe Scully in the audience of the Sheilas wheels advert, I'm not certain but it could be.

Yes and yes.

Pretty obvious that Ned can't readreally.

I'm surprised Joe Mangel hasn't been remixed into the intro, as they're added a few new scenes. For some strange reason Boyd and Sky both get the entire screen to themselves before the delegation of the little shitty pieces to the rest of the cast. Genae doing a piss poor job of trying to stop Bree appearing on the screen and doing what I can only describe as showing as many of her teeth as possible in a bid to get more food. Because it sure as hell isn't smiling.

I'd love it if they brought Jim back from the grave! They've alway found some way to bring people back no matter what. He's the only real man there's ever been in neighbours. Plus now that he's died in the OC...

I'm surprised Joe Mangel hasn't been remixed into the intro, as they're added a few new scenes. For some strange reason Boyd and Sky both get the entire screen to themselves before the delegation of the little shitty pieces to the rest of the cast. Genae doing a piss poor job of trying to stop Bree appearing on the screen and doing what I can only describe as showing as many of her teeth as possible in a bid to get more food. Because it sure as hell isn't smiling.

I think the whole intro is due for a remix, and they usually have one once a year after they have their "season finale" just before Christmas in Australia (I think). So I'm not totally sure how long the difference is (couple of months I think) but that should be around fairly soon I belive.

EDIT - Just had a look an an episode guide and todays episode was shown on the 15 November in Aus so thats just under 3 months, also the season finale was shown on the 16th December, so I reckon we've got another month or so before a major remix.