NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Official Neighbours Topic

Genaes rack today. Extraordinary.

Couldn't agree more!

Experienced Neighbours to the full today after watching for the first time with the use of the surround sound system that I set up in my room a while back (dunno why I didn't use it before for normal TV, but meh) and the bit when Joe and Lyn were in the kitchen and then you heard Genelle and Janae arguing in the living room played from the left speakers then when it cut to them moved back to the centre speakers. It's amazing how something so simple can raise your enjoyment!

ah noes neighbours talk is dead since i been away :( and offerman is gone so now its just me to perv on the sexy neighbours men. oh la la stuarts brother - sexy! :D

I was hoping Dylan would lay a bit of extra beatdown on that ringworm. When I saw him coughing a bit of dirt I was wishing Dylan would scrape a bit into his mouth, saying "Eat the fucking dirt bitch!" or words to that effect.

Genae looking awesomely stacked today as well brought a tear to my eye, but I'm convinced she's wearing some form of paddage, it wasn't that big to begin with.

Izzie going mental today was quite funny. Shame that the timmonds have been chucked out :/ I liked their comedy japes with Lyn. Oh and is Janene the er padded one the older daugther or Jannele? If so then yes I think she must have had padding or a er operation by Karl :wink:

Bring back Lori, she was hot :)

Why didn't they show what Lou was wearing. That woud've been most amusing :heh:

Great to see Carmella back, she is so hot. how lucky is connor - gets action with serena, carmella, lori, nina, michelle...

This is about Neighbours the soap? I havent watched it properly since last year, and now there are a load of characters I dont know. It's not very interesting anyway.

*watches with interest as Xeal gets stoned, hung, drawn and quartered by hoards of Neighbours fans*

Yesterday, seeing Bree spouting all that Romeo and Juliet bollocks to Zeik was painful viewing. However Stingrays performance today was humourous.

That dude who was trying to "heal" that Alex bitch, isn't he the one who fucked up Stu with that Life Coaching saga a while back?

Remixed Credits, good to see Toadie getting a bigger involvement, next should be Connor. Cindy had been replaced by Harold, who with those weird eyes looks like a Peedo looking at a playground at breaktime.

Not likely mate. someone here was talking about Darcey. He still around? That cant be right.

Yeah, bring Lori back. That'll get me watchin again.

It took Dr. Kennedy long enough to get rid of that witch isn't it.

That dude who was trying to "heal" that Alex bitch, isn't he the one who fucked up Stu with that Life Coaching saga a while back?

Yeah, I thought it was the same bloke too.

No wonder the treatments are so expensive.

Bree being a whore again. Zeik's conclusion was very quick.

yet acted like a lil bitch when he returned home.

Glad to see that cock who fitted Stu up was shat upon. Shabtastic. I'm hoping Alex will break it down, meaning Karl can break it down to the I was right remix before he pops his clogs. No doubt he won't and Susan will be pissed at Karl though.

Bree being a whore again. Zeik's conclusion was very quick.

yet acted like a lil bitch when he returned home.

Glad to see that cock who fitted Stu up was shat upon. Shabtastic. I'm hoping Alex will break it down, meaning Karl can break it down to the I was right remix before he pops his clogs. No doubt he won't and Susan will be pissed at Karl though.

ziek annoys the hell out of me, i mean give poor bree a break,the bit where he comes home whingin really confused me :|

naked dylan again :D never could see too much of his bod :D

Great to see Bree went straight to the hidden stash of Quality Street. So sexy.

How right you are, and today she denied comfort eating. HA!

But Zeiks sister today, whatever her name is. Treating love like it's some sort of disease "had all the symptoms" and all that bollocks.

But Zeiks sister today, whatever her name is. Treating love like it's some sort of disease "had all the symptoms" and all that bollocks.

Their whole families screwed up, what do you expect?

Well, at least Alex has finally come clean to Susan, pity she's such a soft cow she's going to fall for his master plan even when she knows whats going on.