NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Official Neighbours Topic

..I heard that on monday's episode all four of those cool kids are out in Harold's garden making daisy chains together.. then out of nowhere, Joe Skully (oh yes) slips onto the scene and kills them all with some mad skills (broken beer bottle).. wait til you see how he get's out of the 'bree is sitting on my head.. they better be paying me extra for this' scene.. priceless..

..one of the best dreams I (wish I) ever had..

Summers definitely building up to something, all the rejection she's getting and the resentment it is causing is going to lead to a spaz out of monumental proportions.

I'm hoping it'll lead to the murder of Bree, who seems to be stringing along both Rachel and Summer and it just isn't needed. Watching her waddle off reminded me of her terrible fashion sense. Weird tight black leggings with a white polka dot skirt!? NOOO!

As for this Drew stuff, I've got a feeling it'll lead to the naming of the child perhaps.

As for this Drew stuff, I've got a feeling it'll lead to the naming of the child perhaps.

It's a lot bigger than that, just wait and see.

It's a lot bigger than that, just wait and see.

Could it lead to an end for Steph and Max? What would happen to the baby?!

Could it lead to an end for Steph and Max? What would happen to the baby?!

Who said there's going to be baby?

Who said there's going to be baby?

Surely not a miscarriage though? After all the trouble with trying to get pregnant, then the adoption thing, I would have thought this one would actually make it! Or are the dreams about Drew a symbol of death, what with him being in the ground and all!?

Surely not a miscarriage though? After all the trouble with trying to get pregnant, then the adoption thing, I would have thought this one would actually make it! Or are the dreams about Drew a symbol of death, what with him being in the ground and all!?

Looks like it, all will be revealed this week.

Lovely Genae today giving some beatdown on le skank, and impressed at Stu's facial hair.

I can't remember when Roo's flashback of Stu was, can anyone fill in teh blank?

Lovely Genae today giving some beatdown on le skank, and impressed at Stu's facial hair.

I can't remember when Roo's flashback of Stu was, can anyone fill in teh blank?

That was probably a couple of weeks ago now, just after the crash when they thought Dillon was dead. Stingray found out where Roo was hiding so him and Sky went up there, he was out so when they heard him coming back in they hid behind the door and smacked him round the head with a plank of wood, only it was Stu and not Roo.

there should be a hollyoaks thread....;) far more entertaining than neighbours!!!

Well why don't you start one up? Although Neighbours is clearly the greatest soap in existence!

Well why don't you start one up? Although Neighbours is clearly the greatest soap in existence!

lol it has been going for aaaaaaages! Toadie rules!

Let's face it. Bree had it coming. And I for one am muchos glad. I hope she tops herself because no one likes her.

Let's face it. Bree had it coming. And I for one am muchos glad. I hope she tops herself because no one likes her.

I don't think it's possible it OD on cake.

Anybody else want Janelle's christmas cake recipe?

That Rachel doesn't even realize she's more like her sister than she'd care to admit to.

Me and my friend just kept noticing how Bree wasn't looking at Rachel as she was talking but eyeing the food on the table.

What a disappointment today was, after yesterdays non-event of Alexs death the least they could have done is give us some sort of fight in the prison.

I think this thread needs to be stickied, it clearly isn't going anywhere anytime soon and it's more active than that battle cards thread that's never updated by those two lazy assholes TheNerdChildren and Dyke.

Oooh, it's getting exciting in the run up to Christmas. Today was exciting enough, if tehre was a real big fight I may of blown my pants off.

What will happen with the knife in the cell, please don't answer as I know some of you are spoilerific. Remeber your spoiler tags btw, even though this thread has gotten better. Also, the chance of this becoming a sticky are slimmer than a cleverly shaped metaphor (ermmm..).