NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Official Neighbours Topic

It's hard to believe Paul wouldn't install some CCTV in his business enterprises.

Also... Wimbledon's coming soon. It's bad enough they only have the late showing because of the piece of shit world cup. Now it'll probably never be on for the duration for shitty championship whites.

It's hard to believe Paul wouldn't install some CCTV in his business enterprises.

Also... Wimbledon's coming soon. It's bad enough they only have the late showing because of the piece of shit world cup. Now it'll probably never be on for the duration for shitty championship whites.

What really annoyed me is that yesterdays lunch time edition wasn't shown due to Ascot, I mean what the fuck is that all about! I can understand the World Cup and tolerate Wimbledon (although it does bore me) but Ascot... horse racing, and isn't the main Ascot stuff at the weekend anyway, just a bunch of tossers in stupid dresses and hats!

What really annoyed me is that yesterdays lunch time edition wasn't shown due to Ascot, I mean what the fuck is that all about! I can understand the World Cup and tolerate Wimbledon (although it does bore me) but Ascot... horse racing, and isn't the main Ascot stuff at the weekend anyway, just a bunch of tossers in stupid dresses and hats!

Just as important as a bunch of tossers in short trousers kicking a ball around.

Neither of which is worthy of screen time.

ABOUT FUCKING TIME!!

If Lynne had gone through with it, I swear I would've made some form of Anti Lynne Scully website.

Loved Lous dye job and fake tache, wasn't surprized how his male ourder bride turned out though, pretty obvious she was lying about her age too before she turned up.

Loved Lous dye job and fake tache, wasn't surprized how his male ourder bride turned out though, pretty obvious she was lying about her age too before she turned up.

I didn't catch onto that at all... :heh:

Anyway - it's exciting now that it's back on! I love Neighbours...

Haha, just up to the Russian mail order bride part?

You guys are a few weeks behind, hey?

Piece of shit World Cup cut it out for about two weeks. Good thing Wimbledon is on at the same time, or that'd mean we'd be shafted for even longer.

Why is it on in the day? I would have thought a soap as popular as that in the UK would be on at prime time or something...

Here it's on at 6:30pm weeknights.

Why is it on in the day? I would have thought a soap as popular as that in the UK would be on at prime time or something...

Here it's on at 6:30pm weeknights.

6:30pm, and lunchtimes - somewhere around 12-2, I can't remember exactly when, been a while since I've been around a tv at that time. Althoguh I rememebr it being on at lunch when I was at school - so make that somewhere round 1-2?

see, its not been on so long I've forgotten when it starts :$

5:35 it is - not sure where 6:30 came from : /

Wow, neighbours topic is back, how i missed ye =P

Had to laugh at Lou lying about his age and dying his hair brown...classic =D

And the art teacher is...stunning.

It's nice to see everything working out for Lou for a change, he deserves a bit of happiness after all that Trixie nonsense.

Classic episode today. Is that presenter a real celeb in Aussie land? Also beer addiciton time for Stinger!

I know how Stingray feels a bit. Cept I have the added bonus of Epi fits. But I'm cutting down.

Trust Izzy to fall asleep at the only point she's looking after a child. Is it really that easy to make the gas leak in a house in Australia, surely it can't be the same here...

And as for all the Kinski's moving in with Susan, I predicted that to my mum a coupla days ago.

It's nice to see everything working out for Lou for a change, he deserves a bit of happiness after all that Trixie nonsense.

Nothing lasts forever....

Can't help but feel she may screw Lou over.

Rachel is 14!? Facking hell...

I *think* the girl that plays her is actually 16

Sky went all the way with teh Jay Pee?! The hussy!

Plus Max and Steph's jesting went a little far, albeit right on the mark...

Sky went all the way with teh Jay Pee?! The hussy!

Poor Dylan, though to be honest JP is as much a victim, Sky, like all women is the great deciever.

Bloody hell.. I'd never suspect Susan or indeed Katya to be b33r drinkers, based on what Stingray got from the fridge.

And one b33r... bit strict wasn't it?