NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Official Neighbours Topic

I'd like to post in this thread, but can someone clear somethings up for me.

A) Are you being ironic with your liking of Neighbours? If so. DAMN YOOS! It's Seinfeld influenced, so there ain't nothing campy about it! (And I'm not damning people who laugh at Neighbours, obviously it's a funny programme, but all the humour is definately intentional. It's brilliantly scripted, plotted and (most of the time) directed)

B)Are there any spoilers in this thread? If so. I'm out.

That is all. I probably seem asslike, but I just don't want the plot ruined for me, it's getting even better again.

A) I think Seinfeld's a prick. But I'm not being ironic with my love for teh Ramsay Street.

B) Not as such, you may get something said about the days episode, or even something someone caught in the TV guide. If that constitutes a spoiler, then fair thee well.

So it was Robert/Cameron who planted the bomb... oh it's all coming out now.

That came out months ago, when he first arrived.

That came out months ago, when he first arrived.

It did?! I think I might've been on holiday or something when he turned up [i actually think I was as I questionned it].

I wouldn't have missed something as important like that.

Looks like everythings gone pear shaped for Rob Rob.

Wonder how long it'll take everyone to work out which one's which.

First time I've watched in a wee while, everything seems to have gone a bit mental. It's like a parody of itself, which is not a bad thing.

Neighbours is WICKED!!! I'm loving the plot line between the Rob/Cameron thingybob, very good. I only like it cos I can laugh at how wooden that guy's acting is!!! He's looks like an idiot everytime he opens his mouth.

Anyone think Katya looks like an alien??? She's got a spiggin (stingray's phrase) huge face!!!!

Lynne got pimpsmacked by Susan today for her bitchy meddling.

Plus, Harold's getting a bit mean again it seems O_o

They've remixed the intro a bit again. Check Harold out, he's got the look of someone with Down's Syndrome bless him.

I say good on Ned for shitting on Lynne for her lack of childcare. I was 100% behind him.

They've remixed the intro a bit again. Check Harold out, he's got the look of someone with Down's Syndrome bless him.

I say good on Ned for shitting on Lynne for her lack of childcare. I was 100% behind him.

But you're not a parent though are you?? :wink:

Or are you???:grin:

Stephs really fucked up at the moment, but thank god her inventor phase is over, plastic ponchos and pepper mills mith built in torches just aren't going to catch on. I'm pretty surprised her baby belt was so well recieved.

When is this Rob Rob, Cameron thing going to end aswell, I'm hoping for something spectacular to finish it, probably with one of them dying and no one knowing which one.

What is Neds new girlfriend up to too, I find it highly unlikely the agent thought Karl could be a star.

Was it just me or did anyone else find the conclusion to the Rob Rob storyline a bit of an anticlimax?

I was hoping for a Rob and Cam fight to the death.

Could still happen if they're both in prison at the same time.

BASTARDS

I was at an open evening for parents. THe bastards robbed me of neighbours. Bollocks to it. No lesson plans are being written for tomorrow.

I missed neighbours today.....and yesterday....anyone care to fill me in??

I missed neighbours today.....and yesterday....anyone care to fill me in??

More like what didn't happen*!

Just check the Neighbours BBC site, it will explain much better than us, well - me at least.

*I've always wanted to say that...