NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Official Neighbours Topic

do you English fined the accents on neighbours funny, strange in any way. im Australian and was just wondering what is your opinion on Australian tongue is and in aparticlar lou's accsents from neighbours.

sorry if off topic

Personally they just sound natural to me, the only Australian accent which is slightly odd is the stereotypical ones you hear on adverts or cartoons etc. Paul Hogan-esque.

Looks like Stephs lost the plot, one way or the other.

I didn't see Friday's episode but was the basic jist that she wandered into Pauls house and nabbed Oscar? She's starting to get as annoying as Lynne.

I really don't see where Karl's coming from with his belief that Steph wasn't mentally unstable. Yes there are mitigating factors but there's no question she's a fruitloop now. Good on Stu for cracking down on the shit.

I didn't see Friday's episode but was the basic jist that she wandered into Pauls house and nabbed Oscar? She's starting to get as annoying as Lynne.

..something noone thought was humanly possible.. but my word.. she's gettin there..

I really don't see where Karl's coming from with his belief that Steph wasn't mentally unstable. Yes there are mitigating factors but there's no question she's a fruitloop now. Good on Stu for cracking down on the shit.

Yes,she really has lost it big time, unfortunately Stuie is going to end up thinking he is over reacting because of his relationhip with the biggest nutter Ramsey Street has ever seen.

I'm starting to feel a little sorry for Paul now, he hasn't done that much [if you can overlook burning down Lassiters, killing Gus and almost convinced the street to sell themselves out] he doesn't really deserve this.

Classic neighbours again today. Nice to see the old Lou and Harold allaince and Izzys classic manupulation. Also didn't today highlight how much more intresting sky and dylan are also better actors compared to the dreadful elle and that non reading guy :grin: (I'm laughing at the fact that their acting is crap not that he can't read. Which is a awful plight that neighbours has highlighted for the 2nd time!) Although if I were insulting people who could#t read I guess this would be the best medium to show my views!

That trust thing was bollocks. I did something similar and it was much higher. One bale of hay just isn't enough.

Time for a bump I reckon.

Looks like Paul has gone from an agarophobic to an obsessive/compulsive.

How long can you clean shoes for before they start to fall apart?

Exciting stuff, but soon I will be missing Neighbours on Monday's, Wednesday's and Friday... It's very depressing. Oh well, does there seem to be less interesting storylines of late? With this weird romance with Ned and Izzy I seemed to be getting kinda bored. The Timmon's will always keep me amused I suppose.

Time for a bump I think, what with todays revelation of who really planted the bomb on the plane.

Time for a bump I think, what with todays revelation of who really planted the bomb on the plane.

Yeppers! What a mad storyline!

Cameron, RobRob the psycho, excellent.

What a hypocrite Connor is, after shagging a schoolgirl he's in no position to lecture Stingray about his friendship with Rachel.

Does nobody round here watch Neighbours anymore?

I always knew Bree was too smart to be a real Timmins.

Shit, I was in Newquay, what did I miss besides that!?

Just caught the back half of todays episode. Lynne has slipped into her being an interfering bitch ways once again.

Bump.

Bree is not Timmins real child. :shock:

No surprise there really.

She is a square peg in a round hole.

From the quick snatch of the show I managed to catch today, it seems that Bree is an actual Timmins? Or did I misread the 30 seconds or so that I saw.

From the quick snatch of the show I managed to catch today, it seems that Bree is an actual Timmins? Or did I misread the 30 seconds or so that I saw.

You sure did misread it.

Both parents are not her real dad and mum at the end of the episode.

I couldn't believe they didn't try to find their real daughter.

Just think, somewhere there's a couple of overweight university professors parenting some skinny brainless brat.

Can't wait to see Lou and Harold trundling around on their motorbike and sidecar, and Connor and Neds scheme to scam Paul doesn't look like it's going to end well for anyone.

I had a dream that harold and lou died. I dearly hope 'tis not a prophecy of things to come (as opposed to a prophecy of things that went).

I had a dream that harold and lou died. I dearly hope 'tis not a prophecy of things to come (as opposed to a prophecy of things that went).

Let's hope not, but judging by the way they were dressed today Harold is going to be doing the driving and I just can't imagine him being safe on a bike.