NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Official Neighbours Topic

Eastenders is much better though. I remember the plane crash best one ever.

I stopped watching shortly a month or two before all that plane crash stuff with someone trying to kill Paul or whatever it was. However, I take great offense to your comment about Eastenders being better. One prime example to disprove your point would be that in the week that Lisa shot Phil in Eastenders, Billy read Anne's Diary. I rest my case.

Speaking of Anne, can anyone tell me what happened to Lance, and if he ever came back after going to America 'for a few months' with Allyana(was that her name?)?

Speaking of Anne, can anyone tell me what happened to Lance, and if he ever came back after going to America 'for a few months' with Allyana(was that her name?)?

He came back for a few episodes for some "convention" but that's about it.

..old lancey boy needs to make a return.. and help cleanse 'the street' of residents who have long outstayed their welcome (Lynne, Ned, Summer.. and the like)

..and he should bring a Nintendo with him.. replace that Playstation at the House of Trouser :D

I hate to break it to you, but Connor is dead.

Did they actually ever find his body?

As far as I can remember they found his wallet or something, then some evidence that he was/had been in another country (Thailand springs to mind, don't know why) then they just didn't mention him again?!

Or did Robert confess to killing him?

Yay neighbours thread how i missed ye!

Well annoyed that i missed most of neighbours today...tuned in to see sky have her baby and then it get stolen. :(

I hate to break it to you, but Connor is dead.

They never found his body, I reckon he went back to Ireland now he'll come back.

Plus they never found Serenas body.

But god I hope they kill Sky mangel off soon.

Most annoying *female dog* on that show

Most annoying *female dog* on that show

Please, she's an amateur when compared to Lynn Scully and Katya!

They never found his body, I reckon he went back to Ireland now he'll come back.

Loads of bodies have never been found in Neighbours history, only one of them ever came back and that was Harold, seeing as Connor is nowhere near as popular as Harold, and the actor left the show by choice to pursue different projects it's a pretty safe bet he won't be coming back and may as well be dead.

..Connor will come back to celebrate the millionth episode or something.. and say something stereotypically irish like 'I'm back.. was gettin scunnered o' the oul Guiness.. only jokin like'

..Then he'll never be seen again..

Now for a run down of people who should leave neighbours (preferably due to their character dying) so that they never, ever return:

Lynne Skully - there is no need for an explanation

Ned Parker - pansy

Katya Kinski- annoying

Summer Hoyland- ..she's been about 10 for how long?

..there's more but I can't be bothered any more..

Harold%20Neighbours.jpg

Loads of bodies have never been found in Neighbours history, only one of them ever came back and that was Harold, seeing as Connor is nowhere near as popular as Harold, and the actor left the show by choice to pursue different projects it's a pretty safe bet he won't be coming back and may as well be dead.

Connor said that he was taking a year out and then going back, ie he'll be back around the summer, and he didn't actually for different projects he left cos he wanted to go back to ireland and england for a change of scenery.

Thats why they found the wallet from china was handed in at the australian embassy. I reckon he'll come back ...

On a related note I carn't wait to see parkinson and julian cleary(sp??) and emma bunton in neighbours that will be hillarious

Something's telling me Max or Dylan may have taken the baby.

My moneys on Dylan, Max is gone for good.

My moneys on Dylan, Max is gone for good.

You don't watch ahead do you! Max is back in about 3-4 weeks. And yes its dylan who got the baby. And elle steals it off him.

Ramsay street is the epicentre of evil.

As craig ferguson would say "I'm glad the Australians are on our side"

its so dylan that way he gets back at sky and scott. he also obviously set up scott by planting the name bracelett.

Its not really a spoiler seen as the episodes have already been aired. Just get sky get a single strength increaser, that way you get to see both american and australian tv.

Its not really a spoiler seen as the episodes have already been aired. Just get sky get a single strength increaser, that way you get to see both american and australian tv.

:blank:

Not

The

Point.

Its not really a spoiler seen as the episodes have already been aired.

Not in this country they haven't, you ****.

Well la de daaa

You can watch them in this country though.

I personally feel neighbours is getting a bit too obvious in their plots.

Well la de daaa

You can watch them in this country though.

You can watch any show from any country wherever you like if you have the right equipment, most people don't though, so don't spoil things for the majority.