EEVILMURRAY

Official Neighbours Topic

It was funny when Toadie remember Katya's scraf. :heh:

It wasn't a scarf it was her cardigan thing

It wasn't a scarf it was her cardigan thing

Oh my mistake then. :hmm:

On this

site.

It looks like Rob and Cameron are killed by Max & Stingray?

Episode 5042 to Episode 5048

Oh my mistake then. :hmm:

On this

site.

It looks like Rob and Cameron are killed by Max & Stingray?

Episode 5042 to Episode 5048

In the newer Aussie episodes Elle steals max's car and has ended up suffering from mental health issues

Maybe I am spoiled, but if I had gotten a neckless and Mean Girls for my birthday I would not feel spoiled...

I have it. It's a masterpiece.

Does anyone else think that in the new part of the intro after you see the lovely Izzy smiling you see Rachel, Zeke and Katya. Zeke looks like he has down's syndrome [being the tard character he is. One minute he's a pussy, next he suddenly grows a pair] and Rachel looks like someone has popped one off in her eyes.

Paul today was just an absoulute legend. And Lou was back to his classic ways the tom jones line was hillarious. Neighbours is back! :smile:

Paul is a man after my own heart with a performance like that. Plus I think Katya is putting an act on after being hit by a reversing car with the speed of a golf kart.

Paul is a man after my own heart with a performance like that. Plus I think Katya is putting an act on after being hit by a reversing car with the speed of a golf kart.

I could tell you something but I will say it cryptically, max gets all the pain until end of xmas then things may pick up for him,

Katya has fallen in love with max and wants to have an affair with him

EDIT: you mean zeke is physically turning into a girl thats sick

I have to say Sky is beginning to piss me off now. Apart from her evil shit eating smile we've been 'treated' to in the intro.. We're expected to want her and Dylan to get back together. The way she won't stop rubbing her tummy is most annoying also. You're pregnant, we get it. You're also a lying cheating whore, stop wasting time massaging your bump and start being honest.

I hope Dylan finds out about Sky and Stingray soonish, so there can be some serious beatdown. And Sky losing the baby, I hope that happens too.

Do you reckon that Dillon's world will come crashing down around him all in one episode, he'll find out the baby isn't his and that Elle is faking her 'illness?'

It will be sad to see Dylan crushed like this. But it would be a means to an end to see Sky shat on. I hope Harold throws her out too. She's probably been dyking it up with Lana on the sly as well.

Speaking of Dylan, why is he working in a kitchen with his greasy mop without a hair net?

Paul today was again on top form. Wheras Steph was just being a bitch. I want to talk to some uncomplicated men that dont speak back. Loser.

Paul is awesome, it isn't nice what he did to Izzy but I hope Lynne loses everything and commits suicide, for being a royal bitch.

I reckon that creepy blind kid is the real Bree.

I've been thinking there is something more to that girl. That seems like a good a point as any.

I've been thinking there is something more to that girl. That seems like a good a point as any.

Same, I think her reaction to the things she was feeling up when she first went back to her house gave it away!

I reckon that creepy blind kid is the real Bree.

Agreed.

She is creepy innit???

I'm sure that the blind girl was in Neighbours before playing someone else.

I'm sure that the blind girl was in Neighbours before playing someone else.

She does look familiar, just can't place her though.

Agreed.

She is creepy innit???

Double agreed.

She also has to be evil, she has her own theme music