NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Official Neighbours Topic

root lol....:D awesome n.i word

i never liked her shes so up herself always taking a moral path when she goes and shags max's dad on the quiet :eer:

Lynne Skully is a root.. can't stand that woman!!!

Root means something completely different in my world.

Digusting to associate with Lynne Scully too.

Urgh.

I don't know if anyone knows this yet (probably everyone) but Lance is coming back this week, wahey!

i haven't watched it regularly since lance left, i think this might be my excuse to start again :)

Root means something completely different in my world.

Digusting to associate with Lynne Scully too.

Urgh.

root means something along the lines of.....irritating/twit/pillock/argh

thats us irish for ya :P

I watched an episode of neighbours with my brother once... it was very strange.

There was a guy meditating in his pyjamas and there was all this tense music and the phone rang and it made you think it was gonna be someone phoning up to say they were gonna kill him or something... he picked up the phone and said 'hello, mum" and that was the end of the scene :S :S weird...

later in the episode some woman came round and he pushed her over or something and she cracked her head open.. think he went to prison...

can't quite remember properly but it was funny.

ah, i'm not quite a veteran as some of you here.

However some of your comments brought back alot of memories. I think the "accident" episodes are by far the best bit of neighbours.

Like for example, who can remember when Joel got caught under a car and then the river rose? and karl had to make this breathing thing so that he would'nt drown. very tense.

I agree that drew's death was very unexpected, especially as he only fell about 6ft, It seemed ridiculous that he died, but i guess that sort of thing can happen with head injuries.

Oh, i think the most amazing and completely unexpected accident was when todie and dee went off the edge of that cliff into the sea! it was like happy honeymoon one second and then the next she was nowhere to be seen.

I also think dee was the best neighbours women :heh:

Amen to that brother although ive not seen it for a while.

yeh, not meaning to be sound too perverted. But she had all the right proportions, especially when she wore tight tops. :D

1) Flic

2) Issy

3) Libby

get my votes!!

also, if anyone can remember Lou's eldest daughter Lauren, she was hot!

Oh and Amy!

lol, can see why i love neighbours so much!

yeh, not meaning to be sound too perverted. But she had all the right proportions, especially when she wore tight tops. :D

If anyone watched the sleep over club. On ITV mid day kids TV programme. Rosie is the actor who now plays Janane :(

She's gone from this ugly duckling stars_rosie.jpg to this 050808-03pool02.JPG

Y'argh, I may not be able to watch Neighbours anymore. I brought my TV to uni but I haven't got an aerial but I'm trying to buy a stand alone one from Staples tomorrow.

I'm gonna be neighbourless too, off to uni.

I refuse to pay the tv-licence so no tv for me.

As for Neighbours woman, my list would go somehting like this:

1. Izzy
  2. Dee
  3. Flic
  4. etc

I've already put myself down for a TV licence, but if the aerial costs too much I'll cancel it, and have it only for Gamage and DVD shizzle.

I've already put myself down for a TV licence, but if the aerial costs too much I'll cancel it, and have it only for Gamage and DVD shizzle.

You still need a TV licence for that.

Apparently it doesn't matter if you use it to watch broadcast TV or not.

What about if you have a TV tuner in your pc? do you need a licence for that?

Anyway. NEIGHBOURS. God I love that show. Your all so dam retro with it as well. Lance was an idiot as far as I remember... SARAH rocked. Carl was always looking for a fling, we all knew when Izzy came on the scene he was gone. She is also Bob's ORIGIONAL owner. Remember when a storyline was Sarah asking Carl for a reference?... wierd :S.

DEE was SO FINE. And she was a NURSE. I don't like blondes normally but oh my god she was too dam hot in that nurses uniform... Helen Daniel's... i hated that old woman. So annoying. Favourite episode when she finally died.

Although Sky is also dam hot as well... her v Dee for the hottest girl definately. Or Flick... both of them rox my sox. A couple of weeks ago when she was annoyed at boyd and genel (sp?) and she was going on about that thing Dylan wanted 2 take her to.. "oh is that before or after I stradl a car".

Why is that line so hot?

ANYWAY. What I wanted to talk about. Sindy. I think she's EVIL, and has ALWAYS been evil. When Darcy got her to sleep with Toadie... she fell head over heels didn't she... and then "suddenly" Toadie doens't want her. Dee and Toadie get married and... (not forgetting that the body was never found and Neighbours LOVES amnesia) suddenly their brakes go. Now we find out accidents just "happen" around Sindi.

COINCIDENCE? NO.

SINDI KILLED DEE B'CUZ SHE NICKED TOADIE.

You knows it makes sense.

Oh and finally. Stingray > all those other inbred relatives of his.

EEvil everything you want to know is explained here....http://www.revo-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=550

I'd advise you not to cancel your TV License.

yer, neighbours has a serious problem with "amnesia" storylines atm.

Think about, Darcy has just had amnesia, Susan had amnesia for ages, not remembering who karl was etc.

Harold fell of a cliff and came back years later, after "forgetting" his whole life.

its crazy.

As for dee.

orange02.jpg

'Nuff said

But i do agree there is alot of competition.

Apparently it doesn't matter if you use it to watch broadcast TV or not.

Actually it does, but I think you have to have your TV modded so that it can't pick up BBC or something. Or you might have to prove that you aren't using it for BBC TV. Something along those lines.

I don't think you'll have trouble dfinding a way of watching neighbours at uni.