NEurope
Gaijin von Snikbah

Wii Adverts

My mother has seen one, I keep missing Wii adverts. :(

"That looks good, you swing it round the room". :laughing:

I can't believe some people haven't seen one yet! I don't watch all that much tv, but i see a fair few ads each day now.

But, it really does depend on which channels you watch. If you channel hop, you're likely to miss the ad. This is puzzeling.

I've seen one Wii ad so far on tv where they show the remote and add sounds to it and stuff. Today I sent all afternoon/evening sitting close to the tv and watching commercial breaks, and I didn't catch a single ad. =(

Either they're airing more on a different channel, or they're just not airing many at all...

I'm hearing the Zelda puzzle jingle bare in the other room.

Must be 5 or 6 times today.

I'm not one for TV really.

They showed the Wii Sports ad during Coronation Street on Monday, which must have had a lot of people watching..

I don't tend to watch that much TV, but when I have watched Channel 4, I have seen adverts - once with two in one break. Yesterday I saw a Wii Sports one.

I can't believe some people haven't seen one yet! I don't watch all that much tv, but i see a fair few ads each day now.

But, it really does depend on which channels you watch. If you channel hop, you're likely to miss the ad. This is puzzeling.

They seem to be on every channel all the time, I've even seen them on late night Discovery (in Forensic detectives) and in Jeremy Kyle on ITV at 9.25am!

I don't watch much TV but I've seen the different Zelda adverts about 5 times and the Wiisports advert once... all in one day, during the breaks of the movies Breakdown (was on Sky One) and Commando (Sky Two)!

That's decent enough I'd say!

They seem to be on every channel all the time, I've even seen them on late night Discovery (in Forensic detectives) and in Jeremy Kyle on ITV at 9.25am!

I usually see loads on E4 during the 6-8 oclock time.

I have to admit, they're doing quite well on this one. I didn't see the ad during Coronation Street, but that is excellent marketting.

I finally saw one today! Just the very white Japanese ads showing what the Wii remote can do, but with a female Dutch voice over.

I finally saw one today! Just the very white Japanese ads showing what the Wii remote can do, but with a femalde Dutch voice over.

Did you see it on VT4? If so, around what time did you see it? Cause they really don't seem to be showing them much... =/

Did you see it on VT4? If so, around what time did you see it? Cause they really don't seem to be showing them much... =/

Saw it on JimTV at around 13.00, just before Gamepower.

My mum said she saw a Zelda advert yesterday while watchign CSI NY/Miami, cant remember on Five.

Then coincidentally a DS advert came on. Was quite good, a family sat down playing big brain game (the yellow/orange boxed game) together.

My mum says, how did they afford a ds each!?!

Saw it on JimTV at around 13.00, just before Gamepower.

Ah darn, we don't have JimTV on our tv anymore I think. Suckssss.

Edit: just checked the Nintendo site and there are three Flemish Wii commercials on there now. All Flemish (and Dutch) people, go here: http://nlbe.wii.com/wii_tv/

Even more adverts?

I didn't think there would be any more.Don't worry Stocka you're not the only that hates her voice.

I think she did the voices on Modern Toss. and perhaps Eurotrash too

"Hello, customer services? Can I put you on hold sir?"

screenshot46jc2.jpg

I saw 3 Wii ads in one day yesterday. Two Wii sports and one, which was a combination of Red Steel and Zelda. Let's hope they continue this and not revert back to one channel like they are with the DS.

i've been seeing alot of wii ads lately: wii sports, wii play, zelda and a few of the console ads all in one day.

I saw 3 Wii ads in one day yesterday. Two Wii sports and one, which was a combination of Red Steel and Zelda. Let's hope they continue this and not revert back to one channel like they are with the DS.

I've only actually seen the WiiSports advert once.

I've seen the Zelda ad about...20 times or something.

I agree though, i hope they advertise this on many channels, like they have been doing.

My Mum saw the Wii ad last nite. The one showing Wario Ware and Wii Sports. After seeing it, she came into my room laughing, and doing the pumping action from Wario with her hands and doing the golfing swing, while saying "Nice Shot". She seemed really excited about it..finally!

These adverts are really doing the job. My whole family really wants to play it when i get mine, and they really don't care about games.