NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fields

Halloween Costumes

This is probably sad, but I'm going as The Doctor aka David Tennant. Got the full suit n coat, n I can style my hair quite simmillar to his, plus i brought sum cheap reading glasses like the ones he wears sometimes. And of course.....I have the Sonic Screwdriver. Finally a proper use for it! Looking forward now!

We need someone to be Winston Zedmore (Y'honour) any takers?

The Dead Rising From The Grave!

I would offer, but i think i'll have other plans. Sorry. ;)

I haven't got my costume sorted yet. It'll probably just be the same as it was last year. School Disco with a halloween twist, in town. Bah, how boring.

I'll be wearing a turban, as usual.

I've said it to Zell and I'll say it again. Bard, you are f*cking hilarious.

I never dress up for halloween... infact I never go out for Halloween being the social crab I am, but here there's nothing to do anyway so I'll be happy being home, listening to the Scissor Sisters, drinking hot chocolate and internetting pointlessly.

What about a KKK member, pillow case on head, cut some eye holes out, white bed sheet for cape thing. Just like a veil.

What about a KKK member, pillow case on head, cut some eye holes out, white bed sheet for cape thing. Just like a veil.

Think thats a bit racist. The KKK were trying to 'cleanse' the nation of black people through murder, muslims just wear the veil as it is part of their religion.

Think thats a bit racist. The KKK were trying to 'cleanse' the nation of black people through murder, muslims just wear the veil as it is part of their religion.

It's a remix, white veil!

I just recieved word that my cape and hat have been dispatched, so hopefully getting them tomorrow. Just in time for a pissup on Friday, which there better bloody be one...

Used some scissors to trim the flick from the wig I obtained. It looked like the one Bree's wearing in Neighbours at the moment, which me and my housemate suddenly remarked on earlier today.

How does one go as a chain chomp? Wear all black with a circle head and a chain sticking out your arse?

Nice. :)

If you need chains I saw some rustyish ones down at Woolworths for about a fiver.

i already got a cheap plastic one

actualy i'll just wear a black jacket with teeth and eyes on it and a black hat.

oh yea and the chain

Someone might be able to help me with my costume; what is the black stuff American Footballers put on their face (looks too dark to be dirt)

aarmovealong48jy6.jpg

(And yes im aware its Tyson Ritter but close enough)

I never dress up for halloween... infact I never go out for Halloween being the social crab I am, but here there's nothing to do anyway so I'll be happy being home, listening to the Scissor Sisters, drinking hot chocolate and internetting pointlessly.

i'll be listening to the Scissor Sisters as well!!! :D

only I'll be at the fancy dress Halloween concert-damn it i need a good idea but i got fuck all AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!

:cry:

Well with one day to go, I still haven't sorted anything :rolleyes:. Oh well, I reckon if I wear my DJ under one of those cheap Halloween capes I have from last year, combined with some false teeth and creative use of face paint, I can make a pretty convincing vampire.

Someone might be able to help me with my costume; what is the black stuff American Footballers put on their face (looks too dark to be dirt)

Try shoe polish.

im going to a halloween fancy dress gig on sunday with some mates :).

going as "a old man"

gunna pop to charity shop tomorrow and get a walking stick, hat, old man clothes. Gunna do some dancing in my "custume" as well :D

I just been to a halloween party yesterday (bit early but still) and it was very good indeed. I went as zeus! Though it looked good, it was the most impractical costume ever.

Well I went to the party last night, with a typically crap costume. But I got absolutely shit faced, so it was alright :)

Oh frak, the guy who was lending me the outfit called in sick so I need to think of another. Thinking vampire/emo but don't have any skinny-fit jeans. So maybe vampire/surfer or zombie/surfer

Pfft, i've never dressed up. I see little point, although theres a cool thing going down at the water park. They've made a fake nessy, expect pictures.

EDIT: If i did, it be something obsecure like Frank West from Dead Rising.

Think I've got it sorted; zombie surfer. Just need to buy stuff to zombify myself tomorrow, as I have a vest and steal 3/4s off brother, might buy my own so I can wreck them a bit. Thankfully I have a double page spread advert of Dead Rising (in Edge mag) around to help with artistic direction.

I'm goin to a party as Jack Skellington from the Nightmare Before Christmas. It took my mom and girlfriend FOREVER to stich all the lines on the trousers and jacket I had. I'll take pics and post a few tomorrow when it's all on and I have the face paint on too.

Sign in to follow this