N-Europe

Sony's Ramblings

dazzi

I've think this years pre ps3 comments from sony have been very comical, its funny the way each of their divisions disgrees or completly contradicts the other.

Firstly was the arrogant rant about sony not caring about competition, thinking the playstation brand alone will sell the ps3

*cough* psx anyone? *cough*

Then we seen what the ps3 can really do....and altho powerful its not quiet the beast originally claimed...suprised they did'nt show the final fantasy movie from the cinema again LMAO

ah yes then there was the pad, they could'nt put rumble and the 6 axis in the same pad, it was too exspensive, it could'nt be done..... then a 3rd party did it for penny's lol - nothing to do with the fact they got sued for ripping of the rumble in the first place ofcourse........

Last but not least the recent statment announcing history shows that consumers in europe don't mind delays and having to wait for games etc

?? er....okay, they've got a point tho, I mean I was born in the USA but live in the UK and sure I don't mind waiting till hell freezers over before I buy a PS3 :D

Anyone got anymore tidbits?

OMG Chuck Norris game on the PS3?

Sony is quite good with games in Europe if you ask me. I've been out of the PlayStation loop since 2004 though, when my system broke.

Personally I think Sony has a great bit of kit, much like the PSP.

They've not got the content, and they've just not got the online service that Nintendo and Microsoft has.

Hardware can't carry this system into the nth dimension.

Mini Disc, beta max and to a lesser extent UMD are examples of this.

Blu-Ray will fail because consumers aren't asking for a new format.

Sony will do okay, but not great.

Oh wow, a diss sony thread?

Meh, I aint gonna do sony bashing.

But I will bring up this one comment posted on the official website. Im not sure if its still there, but there was a disclaimer saying at times, PS1, PS2 and PS3 blu-ray discs and movies will not be readable. But it did say on rare occasions. So yeah... Shouldnt it work normally?

Oh wow, a diss sony thread?

Meh, I aint gonna do sony bashing.

But I will bring up this one comment posted on the official website. Im not sure if its still there, but there was a disclaimer saying at times, PS1, PS2 and PS3 blu-ray discs and movies will not be readable. But it did say on rare occasions. So yeah... Shouldnt it work normally?

Yup, i think i will take a page from the ps3 thread, for every sony bashing thread there is, i will post a picture of a hot japanese chick

Sayaka-Isoyama-09.jpg

Yup, i think i will take a page from the ps3 thread, for every sony bashing thread there is, i will post a picture of a hot japanese chick

I better get to posting more.

Heres a response to the quote I posted earlier.

"Punditry. Wow, Kutaragi, did you actually see The Matrix? Maybe comparing your product to a bleak world where humans exist as nothing but vegetative batteries for their robot overlords isn't the best way to promote it. Not that we're complaining about Kutaragi's empty promise. We're all for immersive prospect of plugging our PS2s directly into oyr brains.

Jeremy Parish of Official U.S. PlayStation Magazine

I just realised something, Sony haven't used the "4th demension" tag in a long time have they? Guess they couldn't fit the flux capacitor into it afterall

Apparently they did, but accidentally set the destination for March '07 and it disappeared in a burst of flames.