N-Europe

good hard games!

KKOB

F-Zero and Metal Arms are both great and very challenging. It also got a bit sticky in Skies of Arcadia as well. The last dungeon is a monster. And I think we've all been left in front of huge Metorid boss, and left to die miserably at least a dozen times before finaly working out exactly what to do.

Well Ikaruga is bloody hard I can get past level 3 lol. Granted i've only played a few times.

:bowdown:

i'm the same!

i find Resident Evil dificult as well but its too good looking a game for me to totally give up on.

viewtiful joe always gets me on level 2 with the bus jumping thing i know how to do it its just the doing i thats fucking me off :(

Use your speed boost power to get the bus to sufficent speed to clear the gap!

Also, Spartan Total Warrior is a solid and very fun hack 'n' slasher. Normal is pretty tough, and hard is damn well impossible. The arena challenge mode is also quite hard to get a good score on.

Use your speed boost power to get the bus to sufficent speed to clear the gap!

Also, Spartan Total Warrior is a solid and very fun hack 'n' slasher. Normal is pretty tough, and hard is damn well impossible. The arena challenge mode is also quite hard to get a good score on.

cheers but i know how to do it its justthe doing thats annoying me, havent played it in like 2 years though . . . .