N-Europe

Virtual Console - All you need to know

Tellyn

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got me the Kirby game last night,it looked fun in the description and with his abilities that I saw in Smash it sounded fun,and it is!

I can easily see me playing this again.

Yeah Kirby is a good game. If I didn't have it for my nes I would buy it myself

Whats a more interesting prospect is third party titles on competitors' machines: how about PS1 Resident Evil?

It's possible...It can't have many license problems if they treat it like a port (i.e. change the button icons and stuff), and it probably isn't that big a filesize.

Well I dipped my toe in and made my first download game. Kirby! Its really cool. Ive never played it before and once my eyes adjusted to the retroness it was all systems go for a good 45mins! Really good game that I'd recommend to any platformer fan. Maybe I'm a bit biased cos its my first download, but the retro feel of it is really good. The graphics are high end NES quality (since its a 1993 release) and the musics pretty darn catchy aswell.

Ive 500 points left, I may get Zelda II... or keep em for a later date.

Virtual Console gaming a go-go babies! :bouncy:

Well I dipped my toe in and made my first download game. Kirby! Its really cool. Ive never played it before and once my eyes adjusted to the retroness it was all systems go for a good 45mins! Really good game that I'd recommend to any platformer fan. Maybe I'm a bit biased cos its my first download, but the retro feel of it is really good. The graphics are high end NES quality (since its a 1993 release) and the musics pretty darn catchy aswell.

Also downloaded Kirby (first download). Only played the first two levels/worlds; don't want to finish it too fast or anything. But yeah, it's fun. Should've gotten more than a 5/10 from Jordan really, as it's a fun game. Especially since I loved the GB game back in the day.

Will try to play more soon. Still got 1500 points left which I will save for some future games. =3

Also downloaded Kirby (first download). Only played the first two levels/worlds; don't want to finish it too fast or anything. But yeah, it's fun. Should've gotten more than a 5/10 from Jordan really, as it's a fun game. Especially since I loved the GB game back in the day.

Will try to play more soon. Still got 1500 points left which I will save for some future games. =3

I'll be commenting on this in next weeks edition.

Theres a reason why i gave it such a bad score, so bare with me :)

Jordan you harsh old Scrooge, it better be a good reason. Kirby seems to have an abundance of retro charm!

And Eenuh, that pretty funny that its your first download aswell. If you have all the channels and Kirby then our menu page should look identical. I've done the first three worlds/ levels, and its all good so far. I cant wait to go and kick Dedede's behind - on the GameBoy it was a kind of boxing match showdown wasnt it?

Tell me this though, the way the Wii seems to automatically save it is pretty nifty, but, do you know how to get back to the main game menu so as to choose a different game file? :hmm:

*sigh* some people. Someone just said i got the block amounts wrong. Apparently i was "well off". Well, if you actually go to the Wii shop channel and read the MAXIMUM amount then i got them right.

Jeeze...

Get it. Kirby got 5 out of 5