NEurope
Tellyn

Virtual Console - All you need to know

I could be wrong but there is no way that they will release LTTP and Super Mario World on the same day, it just wouldnt make business sense.

not really, personally I have no interest in lttp, mario world I do. same with probotector, I would have grabbed it, but I have gunstar, and I won't buy probo till i get my moneys worth out of gunstar

Another Castlevania is on the way...

Once again IGN has the goods on some new games heading to the Wii. First up, Konami is planning to bring in another classic Castlevania to the VC, but no mention of which one (Castlevania Bloodlines please!). Konami also has another game in the works, this one for the actual Wii. It is a new and original title, and it will be announced in a few weeks.

I'd never heard of Bloodlines on MD until IGN's Castlevania Retrospective, and now i'd love it to come to VC. PLeease!

January 26th aka next friday VC games are:

• Bonanza Bros. (Sega MegaDrive)

• Comix Zone (Sega MegaDrive)

• Gain Ground (Sega MegaDrive)

not really, personally I have no interest in lttp, mario world I do. same with probotector, I would have grabbed it, but I have gunstar, and I won't buy probo till i get my moneys worth out of gunstar

What alttp is the best Zelda game!

What's your source for those games Dante,was it from GameFAQs?

EDIT - Nevermind it's on the offical Norwegian Nintendo site.

Another Castlevania is on the way...

Source?

I wanna try the 64 ones. They cant be that bad can they?

What alttp is the best Zelda game!

If you already have it though, there's no need to be buying it again for the VC. Which is why I'm not interested in it either.

I am thinking about getting Sim City; anyone know if it's a good enough game?

January 26th aka next friday VC games are:

• Bonanza Bros. (Sega MegaDrive)

• Comix Zone (Sega MegaDrive)

• Gain Ground (Sega MegaDrive)

Comix Zone is mine.

Edit: The little birdie just unexpectedly came to me right now, and confirmed that LttP will be available in the USA VC next Monday...

For anyone who cares - this has now been confirmed. LttP is now available in the USA. I hope the birdie will come around tomorrow or Wednesday to chirp me some confirmation on all that MegaDrive goodness for Friday.

I bet we will get alttp in three weeks time.

Don't say that Dante,don't say that :cry: :cry: :cry:

It seems odd that we are only getting MegaDrive games this week. They have never actually told us when we are getting the big games, so my guess is that we get those 3 games plus LTTP on Friday.

It seems odd that we are only getting MegaDrive games this week. They have never actually told us when we are getting the big games, so my guess is that we get those 3 games plus LTTP on Friday.

That would make me a very happy man.

That would make me a very happy man.

Would make me an extremely happy man!

Been waiting for the damn game since I got the Wii :heh:

You would think i wouldnt have anything to bitch about with LttP available for download this week, right?

- SCEA announced three new PSone games for PSP, which can be downloaded at the PlayStation Store, for $5.99 each. In addition, the e-Distribution PS3 game Blast Factor is also available now, for US$2.99.

Rally Cross (SCEA)

WipeOut (Psygnosis)

Jet Moto (Sony)

Hats off to Sony for pricing their old games reasonably. Im sure Nintendo WONT adjust their VC prices accordingly

You would think i wouldnt have anything to bitch about with LttP available for download this week, right?

Hats off to Sony for pricing their old games reasonably. Im sure Nintendo WONT adjust their VC prices accordingly

Well the Wii VC Games prices are near the same price if you look for old games in shop.

add 600£ to that to buy a ps3...

Well the Wii VC Games prices are near the same price if you look for old games in shop.

a ROM shouldn't cost as much as a physical, tangible, portable copy of a game

add 600£ to that to buy a ps3...

This isnt about hardware pricing. But if you want to go there, the PS3 is also priced more reasonably than the Wii.

This isnt about hardware pricing. But if you want to go there, the PS3 is also priced more reasonably than the Wii.

Please don't start that one on a Nintendo forum. You. Will. Lose.

Yeah, that's main reason why PS3 is flying off the shelves and nobody buys Wii. Oh wait... :indeed:

I can't understand how you people still complain about VC prices. You can always vote with your wallet, don't buy VC games*. If there won't be demand, prices will get lower. And because price haven't gone down, I'm assuming that demand is there.

* But don't even try to blather anything about roms and fighting against system, because that is plain fucking stupid and isn't really suitable for anyone who is over 13 years old.

Come on, now. Lets keep things civilised. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.