NEurope
Tellyn

Virtual Console - All you need to know

GOLD STAR and cookies to Myke Greywolf, where do I send the cookies to?!

Let his word be gospel in the future! And so the law was set.

it seems like we will never get anymore games i enjoy.

no n64ftl

whos got bets on the usa getting donkey kong and mk64 on monday?

If it were the Super or Turbo edition then I'd buy straight away. As it is... I'm not sure right now...

yeah me to nintendork,want an N64 game so bad! not gonna get either of this weeks offerings....still have streetfighter 2 for the snes if I really wanted to reel it out. and probetector is ok but no way as good as contra 3!

well, beats last weeks but I guess very little can be worse that just Xevious, I'm kinda thinking of getting super probotector since I want a better version of streetfighter 2 (hyper or new warriors), but then, how long is that gonna take :) .

*EDIT* Streetfighter 2 is mine. I have lost my skill though. I could ease this on level 7, but now I get my butt kicked. That will change soon :)

Hand over cookie to Myke.

Dude does the little birdy know when A Link to the Past is up :cry:

well, beats last weeks but I guess very little can be worse that just Xevious, I'm kinda thinking of getting super probotector since I want a better version of streetfighter 2 (hyper or new warriors), but then, how long is that gonna take :) .

its barely better. i mean its only two games. we are the only region to ever get this few. its a piss take.:santa:

I've played the championship and turbo editions of Street Fighter 2, but its been years. What is the difference between normal, championship and turbo edition?

I am also interested in this one and Super Mario World...

Of course, MK64 would be great too (OoT I have already through Bonus Disc - even Master Quest and MM - other bonus disc - I have that way)...

But I am also interestd in Games like Lufia and Final Fantasy...

All thanks should go to the little birdie! I'm glad he didn't let me down!

Right now, he doesn't know when LttP will be up, but he might come to me again next Tuesday or Wednesday to tell me about next week's releases... stay alert!

Now, to download Super Probotector!

Edit: The little birdie just unexpectedly came to me right now, and confirmed that LttP will be available in the USA VC next Monday... so keep the hope alive for next Friday (no promises, though).

Does your little birdie work for NoE or something like this?

If so, you could let him know that they should start releasing more games per week because otherwise the Wii's Successor will be there before we have all interesting titles released on VC...

I don't think you should get your hopes up for so many big titles to be released straight away.

If all the good titles are released in the first year, what the hell are they going to tease us with in the 3rd or 4th year?!

Bar last week, I think the releases have been well planned. Street Fighter 2 is a pretty big title, imo.

Only thing I can think of is more N64 games. Maybe two or three, just to add substance.

Yeah ... I know... It would just be nice... But so far as I know Japan and US get more titles per week... But OK: This week were 2 great titles so...

If next time will come out ALttP and Super Mario World or MK64 and OoT I think it would be OK again... And of course the following the other two titles... Or maybe they would do it different, maybe ALttP and OoT and Super Mario World and MK64 another time...

EDIT: But if I see it positively: Australia and New Zealand has even less VC games than Europe currently...

Good effort Myke (and birdie).

Disappointed that there is still no ALttP and SMW but Super Probotector will definately ease the pain - loved this game first time round.

yeah I really want ALLTP so that I'll have every home version of zelda there to play on my Wii. also really want mario kart 64, never had it myself used to have to borrow my mate copy so really want it for myself

I'm loving Probotector it's as good as I remember and if anything seems harder. Streetfighter is looking good also but a little slow, if only they released the turbo edition. But they are probably my two faves released so far.

Super Probotrector is nice. But where the hell are Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World and A Link to the Past? Give me

What about Super Mario Bros. 2 ? I would say that one will be next and before Super Mario Bros. 3 :)

Would make more sense :)

Probably would of got street fighter but i have it on 360 so no point. I'm thinking of not checking the wii shop for a few weeks so then when i go on there will be loads new shame i don't have the willpower