NEurope
Tellyn

Virtual Console - All you need to know

I think ALTTP :heh:

And if there's gonna be an N64 game I say MK.

God I hope it's ALTTP.

Me too, although I don't think I have enough points for it!

Me too, although I don't think I have enough points for it!

Go and buy some points then! :heh:

I need to get more, I have 600 left. Gonna spend another £14 on 2000 points maybe tommorow. Hope Streets of Rage is out tommorow or at least soon.

Go and buy some points then! :heh:

I need to get more, I have 600 left. Gonna spend another £14 on 2000 points maybe tommorow. Hope Streets of Rage is out tommorow or at least soon.

I have no money!

Fingers crossed for ALttP! Though I doubt it somehow.

Hang on, ALttP isn't on that list that Ninty just released, why would that be out tonight?

My guess is that it is going to be Gradius, Soldier Blade and Street Fighter II this week.

Those are the games that the US and Japan have that us Europeans don't have. :indeed:

I was half-right last week when Super Mario Bros. came out. I'm hoping that my failed guess - Street Fighter II - comes good this week. ;)

If it does come out though, I might hold off for Super Street Fighter II or Turbo. I don't want half-a-dozen variations of the same basic game.

Fingers crossed for ALttP! Though I doubt it somehow.

Hang on, ALttP isn't on that list that Ninty just released, why would that be out tonight?

Nintendo didn't mention every game that was going to be released.They have 20 up till the end of Q1 and so many Turbo Grafx and Mega Drive games aswell.

And 11pm it is.

And 11pm it is.

I think it will be after midnight before the games appear. It was that way last week.

I think it will be after midnight before the games appear. It was that way last week.

Ah yes, but you're an hour ahead of us! For us folks in the UK its 11!

Yes...

That is it.Only 1 NES game...

Pfft...

Ah well, at least Wario Ware comes out tomorrow. :)

LMAO @ Cooky and David for saying exactly the same thing at exactly the same time.

I reckon the VC releases are smaller whenever there's a big wii game release, makes sense

Surely there will be a good update next week instead of these bad updates.A N64 game would of balanced it a bit...

Cynically, perhaps Nintendo feel we need to save the £3.50 to put towards Wario Ware. Maybe in a couple of weeks we'll see those titles NIntendo were bigging up earlier this week.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - January 2007

Super Mario World - January 2007

Mario Kart 64 - January 2007

And there are 2 fridays left. so 3 huge games in 2 weeks. it dosent make sence. why are we getting screwed so f ing hard.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - January 2007

Super Mario World - January 2007

Mario Kart 64 - January 2007

And there are 2 fridays left. so 3 huge games in 2 weeks. it dosent make sence. why are we getting screwed so f ing hard.

Is that fo sure?!