NEurope
Tellyn

Virtual Console - All you need to know

which is why they are doing it. it is frustrating but it makes busness sence. if they starve us of it people will take what they can get then what they really want come they will get that too. no doubt people have mario 64 on n64 ds and vc just as its the first n64 vc game. more money ftw no?

but like I said Miyamoto claimed it wasn't intended as being part of a business model!

Just a question...if they dont support it...do they require you to change your settings?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Super Metroid. I'd have to get a Classic Controller though.

I want Mario Kart 64 and Majora's Mask. I never owned those games, so I would like to have a chance to play them properly.

Oh yeah, new games tomorrow! I'll have to wake up early and check it out. It's such a mystery.... Possibly some previously NTSC only games like Fire Emblem?

Oh yeah, new games tomorrow! I'll have to wake up early and check it out. It's such a mystery.... Possibly some previously NTSC only games like Fire Emblem?

I thought they're only releasing PAL stuff to Europe...

I thought they're only releasing PAL stuff to Europe...

Explain Wario's Woods.

Why do you think tomorrow is the day for new VC releases?

The European VC Catalogue is updated every Friday.

Aha. I didnt think it was every friday.

Shhhhhhhh!

Oh and Fanman sorry I didn't realise it was on AC. The original never got a full PAL release on NES though.

Shhhhhhhh!

Oh and Fanman sorry I didn't realise it was on AC. The original never got a full PAL release on NES though.

I'm just going by the australia not getting the turbografx thing...

I'm just going by the australia not getting the turbografx thing...

Australia just need to change their country in system settings to England, and ta-dah, they have TurboGraphx.

I read a couple of days ago,you only get the games that was released in that territory and the games are in their original language.

I'll for it just now.

I'm saving my classic controller for Alttp.

EDIT - Found it.

Revo-gamers asked Ernesto Fernánez-Maquieira, product manager for Nintendo of Europe.

RG: One question about the Virtual Console: Many readers put hope in the Virtual Console to enjoy the classics that didn’t make it to the European Market such as Mario RPG for SNES. Is there any hope?

EF: We will see only games that were released in Europe in the past for the Virtual Console, and they will come in the same original languages that they were released.

I'm placing bets on Super Mario Bros. and Street Fighter 2 coming out tomorrow. I'll probably lose. :p

I really can't wait for the day Super Street Fighter 2 comes out on VC. SF2 Turbo was also the reason I saved all my pocket/birthday money and bought a SNES.

Ahh... memories.

I'm placing bets on Super Mario Bros. and Street Fighter 2 coming out tomorrow. I'll probably lose. :p

I really can't wait for the day Super Street Fighter 2 comes out on VC. SF2 Turbo was also the reason I saved all my pocket/birthday money and bought a SNES.

Ahh... memories.

I'm hoping it isn't either of them, got them both on my SNES still! so not much point in investing in them really.

EF: We will see only games that were released in Europe in the past for the Virtual Console, and they will come in the same original languages that they were released.

What a ****.

If it was A Link To The Past then I would seriously cream myself - favourite game of all time!

Although I would have to buy a Classic Controller first to play it properly, which is a bit of a bummer.... but worth it in the end!

Trust me when I say the Classic Controller is the best Classic Controller Nintendo has ever made. Its so worth the money.com

Trust me when I say the Classic Controller is the best Classic Controller Nintendo has ever made. Its so worth the money.com

I'll definately pick it up, there's just the small problem of not having a job and just having to buy some glasses (finally got my eyes tested and it turns out they're crap)! Once I have a job I'll definately buy one though.com.org.co.uk.jp.gov