NEurope
Tellyn

Virtual Console - All you need to know

inthepastthey'veallbeenuploadedatonce.net

I'm sure theres a reason why we're doing this, but hey, i don't care!

inthepastthey'veallbeenuploadedatonce.net

I'm sure theres a reason why we're doing this, but hey, i don't care!

thisistrue.org

well its not the 5th yet so maybe they slipped up.

I seriously hope your right...

Not all of Europe are over midnight so maybe they haven't released all the games.

wishful thinking on everyones part, thats it thats your lot until next friday...they aren't gonna put anymore up!

wishful thinking on everyones part, thats it thats your lot until next friday...they aren't gonna put anymore up!

Don't say such hurtfull things...

Stupid NoE only doing to titles thinking "Nah it'll be fine we have Mario up there".

Anyone else get mario?

Now is it just my dodgy memory or is this like a super sped up version of the original? I'm sure mario didn't use to be this speedy! Maybe it's the later remakes clouding my memory though...

Don't say such hurtfull things...

Stupid NoE only doing to titles thinking "Nah it'll be fine we have Mario up there".

tbh that mario licks balls. unless you were gaming when it came out theres not much point in it. well my opinion anyway. how is there only two games. its poo poo.

I would'nt expect any more. I've been sad enough to wait up for the updates, and thay all seem to occure at about 11PM (UK time). Its not drip fed either, its one swift update just after 11pm.

Thats your lot.

Well considering if you go to "Newest Additions" the games don't say "New" yet so i'm hoping there will be more.

Well considering if you go to "Newest Additions" the games don't say "New" yet so i'm hoping there will be more.

You are wrong, but carry on hoping- I'd love you to stay up all night refreshing in the hopes that Street Fighter comes out.

That is it, we got gyped.

Sorry, shadow. I seem to recall it does that every week.

Ah well,hopefully they'll be more than two next week.

Hahaha I can imagine Nintendo saying something like, well this is a big update so there's only one game.

Here's Street Fighter for the SNES, enjoy.

I would also like to know why Super Mario Bros seems to run at twice the speed than the original. :hmm:

Seems abit odd, though the music seems to play fine. Perhaps they didn't slow the speed down to PAL 50hz? and just let it work at 60hz speed. (if that made sense to anyone)

well Ill be double carefull in the future. Yesterday I got Donkey Kong Country. And thats great. Played it on my GBA also, but it's great on the big screen.

Now due to good "reviews" I also got Gunstar.. and what a let down.. you should be able to preview a game.. before spending all those wii points..

And Mario isnt for me.. ha ha I havent ever played it, but have it as the GB classic which came with my DS when I bought it..

So right nok the only VC title im crossing my fingers for is Earthbound.. and ofcourse a handfull of old C64 games.. like Boulderdash and Thrust.. oh and boy I would love the Amiga version of Elite.. and maybe Gears of war

I would love the Amiga version of Elite.. and maybe Gears of war

love the way you just slipped that in there....