Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Wii Sports - full game details with new logo

Cookyman

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nintendo should have 'DS adverts' in their games too.

The 'adverts' seen in that Table Tennis pic have become all too common in Mario tennis and such. Should advertise related games, like advertising Mario Golf in Mario Tennis maybe?? etc etc. Having the Camelot logo, not just Nintendo etc etc.

Looks like it will be fun with a few mates for a while. It's just supposed to be a fun simple game to show people what the Wii remote can do and how easy it is to use. I'm sure someone will bring out a realistic tennis sim sometime. One where you actually control the player with the nunchuck.

Guest Stefkov

I'd probably play the table tennis game quite a lot, i like those small pick up and play games, like 42 all time classics.

Whats that bottom pic, and online meeting place?

What's wrong with the spine? It tells you what the game is called when your boxes are stacked, as well as what PAL sub-region the game has been designated to.

You talking about the green corner?

Isn't that to do with the publisher as all my Nintendo DS games are green while Ubisoft's is pink.

You talking about the green corner?

Isn't that to do with the publisher as all my Nintendo DS games are green while Ubisoft's is pink.

No, it's a code to know where the game is from; where it's intended to go on sale, UK covers have it green. When it's a English and other language covers it's pink, when it's Spanish it's a ligher pink tone and when it's italian it's red. This talking about GC games.

We also got a custom cover for games such as RE4, the thing is... since we are not a official NoE territory we don't have a color, thus... although our cover is equal to yours, since you're the only ones obliged to do "15" and "18" ratings by BBFO instead of PEGI (for the rest of europe) we got a custom cover with PEGI's 18+ (that's the only diference) and it has the pink side-label instead of green.

The portuguese cover (rare stuff) for mario kart DS... it's yellow, but since MGS:TTS on GC is also yellow (and it's english only) I guess it's used in certain circuntances (not our color).

DS games with german, portuguese and french on the cover... are brown.

I don't think there's anything wrong with the spine. DS games are just about the same (plain white, DS logo and game title).

Other game cases, such as American cases, have got artwork on them. The only European DS game I've got that has artwork on it is Sonic Rush, and I've got way too many DS games...

I've got two European games with artwork: Phoenix Wright and Bomberman.

I never noticed that you controlled both people on your team in single-player.

Replays. Yay! Knew that they would be in there somewhere.

Slo-mo? Oh, and nice effects.

lol...you get laughed at for doing badly. Still....we can make up our own game where we have to get strikes on other lanes....I wonder if you can smash the ball into a wall...or hit the people behind you...

Wow....I didn't expect minigames to be thrown in, too.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!