Lost - Series 3 [spoilers]

Nintendork

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In regards to Episode 3s WTF question ;

Locke has visions involving Boon.

As for episode 2, MUCH MUCH better than the season opener, hopefully it will stay this strong. Batman..I mean Sawyer is the man.

Edit;/ Oh. Is anyone watching Heroes?

Its absolutely wicked brilliant.

Sky One has picked up the exclusive rights to air new seasons of Lost in the UK.

The deal with distributor Buena Vista International Television covers seasons three and four of the cult drama, which has an audience of around 4 million viewers in the UK.

Channel 4 originally signed the series on a two-year deal in 2004 and has been in contract renewal negotiations with BVITV for several months. It is understood that Sky - who successfully poached 24 from the BBC in 2003 - outbid C4 and other rival broadcasters for the new contract.

"We are confident that Sky will build upon the established success of Lost, bringing the series to viewers in flexible ways, ideally suited to its watercooler, must-see status," said Tom Toumazis, evp at BVITV EMEA.

The "flexible ways" will include opportunities to watch the latest episodes via broadband and mobile platforms. The series is also likely to air in high definition on the Sky One HD channel.

Sky One head Richard Woolfe said that Lost had been "the envy of every network" since its launch on Channel 4 last year. "The series has defined TV drama over the last two years," he added. "We are absolutely thrilled to bring it to Sky One."

Having lost Lost - one of its most acclaimed imports ever - Channel 4 will now be fighting hard to retain another of its key acquisitions, Desperate Housewives. The broadcaster signed the drama on the same two-year deal as Lost but has yet to agree terms for a new contract.

Digital Spy

I also agree that episode 3 has been the most outstanding so far out of the three. And SkyOne getting the rights to air Lost in the UK sucks. More people will just end up downloading instead.

I'm also confused with the whole Desmond/Hurley thing at the end. Mite need to re-watch the ep again to actually understand what went on there. Seems like it was a pretty important part.

Wow that looks awesome. I'll agree with everyone else about the WTF theme of episode 3, much better than the previous episodes and more akin to season 1 in fact. Awesome to see the 3 badasses still kicking around. What the hell was that with Desmond though :huh:

I have watched the four eps of Heroes ReZourceman. :D

FUDGING SWEET, Huh?

Awesome isnt it. Everyone on this thread is pretty much guarenteed to like Heroes.

C4 should pick up Heroes, now they have lost Lost. I have emailed C4 and Five in regards to Heroes. No replies yet.

Maybe a Heroes thread is needed.

Like my new avatar?