N-Europe

did i pay too much ?

Platty

ok so i just got mario kart for the snes through from ebay, i paid £28 for it.

now before you go what the?! you fool!!, let me tell you it is in mint condition, box is perfect and even still has the nintendo seal on one side of the box lid. the inner box is perfect, the intructions seem brand new and it even has the little plastic bag for the game...

now on ebay there are mario karts for the snes for £7 cart only.... so was i silly to pay £21 for a box, intructions and a plastic bag ? should i have gone out and got a GC game instead ? or will it sit and look very nice in my ever growning gaming collection ?

would you have done the same or do i just have a box fetish ?

I got a snes Mario Kart game all boxed, with inner tray, instructions and cart in very good condition for about £12 (at least i think it was £12, lol) on ebay about a month a go. The box isn't perfect though, there isn't any defaces but the corners are a little scruffy.

HOWEVER mint condition products 'always' hold there value when it comes to sell it later, so your copy if it's perferct would most probably be worth what you paid for it! So your fine!

:smile:

Sounds ok.

I bought Zelda: ALTTP boxed with instructions & Map in perefect condition and has the Nintendo seal on one side of the box for only £5!!! I think I ripped him off! Got Mario Kart in about the same condition as well!

• 1 year later...