Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

You've got your Wii home, What's the first thing you do?

Phube

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

`Rub my penis over it.

Haha love it :P

The first thing I will probably do is create a Mii, then probably have a game of Wii sports. I'll be gettin Zelda at launch but imagine I'll hold off as long as I can to play it (probably about 5 minutes :P ). Save the best untill last.

Plus if I don't play Wii sports first it won't get a chance until Zelda & Red Steel are finished :D

I will go get it from Game or somewhere, plug it in, stare at it for a bit, turn it on.....then i will moan to me mum about how crap my TV is. Then i will go and mess with the menu's and make a mii. While at the back of my mind i'll really be most interested in playing Zelda, so ill see how much i can resist..... + i think i feel a cold brewing for a day off school around December the 8th *cough*

Wow!!! Exciting!!! Thread!!!

Well on 25th Dec, open it and go, WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kiss my mum. Open my hdtv, WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Phone my Dad up and say thanks. Plug it into the family t.v anyway, look through the menus and stuff, create a Mii, then have a go at Wii sports!

Then for the rest of the day Zelda, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Zelda, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Zelda etc. etc.

Wow!!! Exciting!!! Thread!!!

Well on 25th Dec, open it and go, WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kiss my mum. Open my hdtv, WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Phone my Dad up and say thanks. Plug it into the family t.v anyway, look through the menus and stuff, create a Mii, then have a go at Wii sports!

Then for the rest of the day Zelda, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Zelda, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Zelda etc. etc.

OMG NINTENDO WII!!1!! AAAAAAAAA!!! YES! YES! YES! THANK YOU SANTA!!

You could set up a mirror system from the bathroom to your TV guys.

I actually used a pint glass to have a slash once.. never doing that again. Nearly spillt it too.

Problem is you never know if you're gonna piss more than a pint and I had like an inch left from overflowing.

The sad thing is, i've done that too :red:

I think i'll probably have to calm myself down when i get it home. The excitment you get when your taking a new nintendo console home is intense! a nice fat cigar should calm me down enough :)

I'll stare at the box for an hour.....

Seriously...

I'll set it up, then just play with the options for a while, then spend ages on making a Mii.

Then the time iwll probably be early in the mornin so I'll have to go to college.

I'll tell all my friends about it, then get home and play Zelda for as much as i can.

Right here's what I'm gonna do. Go to tesco the night before, get all the supplies, skittles, chocolate, crisps, a sandwich coke. can't be leaving the house for food, or having to cook anything! Then wake up on the friday, get the console scamper up to my room, make my Mii, give Wii Tennis abit of love, then maybe Wii Golf. Not for too long, gonna get two wiimotes so wii sports multiplayer can happen sometime, but not on launch day!

then its Zelda all the rest of the day, Monkey Ball can wait till saturday. Maybe mess about with Wii Channels etc... when I'm in bed and too knackered to keep playing games.