Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Naruto fans, check these out :grin:

I've got no way of knowing whether this is official merchandise (any of you clever Japanese speaky people want to try and find out?), but it's due out on December 21 and seems very very promising. It depicts part II style animation stills as posters/bookmarks etc..

Hey Naruto fans, check these out :grin:

4054396_1.jpg4054397_1.jpg

4054398_1.jpg4054399_1.jpg

The original pages are here,

Naruto: http://www.animate-shop.jp/webshop70/commodity_param/ctc/cg/shc/0/cmc/4054396

Shikamaru: http://www.animate-shop.jp/webshop70/commodity_param/ctc/cg/shc/0/cmc/4054397

Neji: http://www.animate-shop.jp/webshop70/commodity_param/ctc/cg/shc/0/cmc/4054398

Gaara: http://www.animate-shop.jp/webshop70/commodity_param/ctc/cg/shc/0/cmc/4054399

Could just be manga merch but it migh be something.

Pretty obivous about the Ishida fight but pretty crappy ending. Why didn't she asborb the spirit particles like everybody else when she got shot?

Also www.death-notes.com is probably the best death note site and it's updated pretty quickly.

Souten no Ken (Fist of the Blue Sky.) :shock:

Official site

Trailer

It is a prequel to Fist of the North Star.

Summary:

Kasumi Kenshiro, also known as Yan Wang or the King of Death, is a Tokyo professor and the 62nd successor to the deadly assassin art known as Hokuto Shinken. He leaves his teaching job and travels to Shanghai after getting word that his old Qing Bang Triad friend, Pan Guang-Lin, and his friend's sister and Kasumi's love interest, Pan Yu-Ling, are in trouble. While in Shanghai, he encounters and fights the three families of Hokuto: Hokuto Sonkaken, Hokuto Soukaken, and Hokuto Ryuukaken. He does all this while revolting against the corrupt Hong Hua Triads to restore honor and power to the Qing Bang.

Opening Theme: "Bara ga Saku Bara ga Chiru" by Rina Aiuchi

Ending Theme: "Kokoro no Rhythm Tobichiru Butterfly" by doa

Could just be manga merch but it migh be something.

Ah but the two have distinctively different styles! This has solid lines and single shade colours, it looks distinctively like Studio Pierrot's work rather than the slightly sketchy handdrawn/coloured works of a mangaka :grin: Just compare my sig to that first Naruto poster ;)

According to what we would consider a more reliable source than the guy who lives down the street and swears that the fillers will be over after every single episode and filler arc, the Naruto anime fillers will be coming to an end in Spring 2007, that is about 3 - 4 months from now, or 12 - 16 episodes from now. The source? Allegedly the information was posted in the Weekly Shonen Jump, with none other than Naruto creator Masashi Kishimoto dishing out the details of when Naruto fans can expect a storyline that will once again continue to follow the story of the manga.

Source: http://www.NarutoFan.com

Oh shi--

The Naruto fillers will never end.

Maybe in our next lifetime anyway...:idea:

I dunno how a fanbase can stick with an anime after nearly 9 months (?) of fillers? Thats pretty sick.

Maybe in our next lifetime anyway...:idea:

I dunno how a fanbase can stick with an anime after nearly 9 months (?) of fillers? Thats pretty sick.

lol, 9 months?

First filler aired 25 May 2005.

Fortunately I only got onto fillers about 6 months ago, and more recent arcs have been half decent.

Spring sounds half reliable, but we won't know til we get a scan and a translation of Jump from a trustworthy source.

I gave up on the Naruto manga after the timeskip anyway. It was boring. Here's hoping the anime can do something to draw me back into the story when it finally airs.

It's already airing on Jetix...don't know what times though, it's edited and cut also.

I'm saving for the DVDs which will be uncut and come with a japanese dub and english subtitle

I refuse to watch the fillers, and post timeskip is as Guy says, boring. I can imagine the fights with Akatsuki being decent though, so im gonna wait and see.

Isn't that what Naruto is all about, fights? I can't even imagine the awesomeness of them. Also, this last few chapters were quite emotive.

Isn't that what Naruto is all about, fights? I can't even imagine the awesomeness of them. Also, this last few chapters were quite emotive.

You do mean the last few chapters in the original Naruto series right? I strongly agree, :( I was most saddened by the Zabuza and Haku thing, brilliant episodes, shame they didnt have the techniques in animating as they do now, that fight would of been so much more awesome.

Any one know were I can get the Naruto II manga in english? I hate reading plot summaries.

You do mean the last few chapters in the original Naruto series right? I strongly agree, :( I was most saddened by the Zabuza and Haku thing, brilliant episodes, shame they didnt have the techniques in animating as they do now, that fight would of been so much more awesome.

Any one know were I can get the Naruto II manga in english? I hate reading plot summaries.

Although it's an awesome part, thats not what I meant I mean the last chapters in the manga. And you can download them from here

It's already airing on Jetix...don't know what times though, it's edited and cut also.

I'm saving for the DVDs which will be uncut and come with a japanese dub and english subtitle

Think the3rd was talking when Part 2 airs in Japan not when the anime first airs. Part 2 is not the second arc or the second storyline. Part 2 will be where the proper story continues - Part 1 ends in the manga at volume 26 and in the anime at 135.

Please, please stay a long way away from Jetix ;) The episodes are out in Japan up to episode 210. All the way up to 135 is canon storyline, 136+ is filler. Part 2 should start in Spring. The dub is bad enough as it is, but the Jetix cuts are just a monstrosity.

Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles

when Part 2 starts, the series will change its title to ナルト:疾風伝, which reads Naruto: Shippuu-den, and translates vaguely to Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles.

The creators have stated that this new title comes from

the revelation that Naruto is a wind-element user.

When will this new series start, you ask? Good question.

First things first, Japan tracks seasons using solstices and equinoxes as mid-seasons. So spring officially starts on th 3rd of February.

Also, new info has also been released about the Naruto card game. It starts a new revision with Part 2 characters and a whole new set of rules to coincide with the new series. The starter sets for this new series go on sale on the 15th of February, which is also a Thursday, which is when Naruto airs. Coincidence? We'll see.

Also, there's a Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles movie announced for next summer.

Be happy, everyone! A new start!

Let us dance. Dance with happy.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!