Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even when ANN hasn't been spammed with stupidity, it's completely and utterly unreliable. And the RAW for 199 is out (dub will be here within a few hours) - and the preview for the next episode looks to be continuing the arc. Although that surprises me... even though I didn't really believe the fillers would end, I thought they would do something special for the 200th episode.

and the preview for the next episode looks to be continuing the arc. Although that surprises me... even though I didn't really believe the fillers would end, I thought they would do something special for the 200th episode.

Aw damn... I'm not surprised too. Now let's look forward to ep 208 and 209, the beggining of the new season.

Aw damn... I'm not surprised too. Now let's look forward to ep 208 and 209, the beggining of the new season.

I have no more hope, the damn thing it's never gonna end. The only thing too look forward is seeing you being forced to read the manga.

Try to go to the Ghibli Museum :D. Also, does anyone know where to get the Akira manga for cheap. I looked on Amazon and they're so expensive :(

edit: I was in HMV today and I saw GITS 2 and it said From the Creators of Howl's Moving Castle. But his absolutly nothing to do with Ghibli.

Ok guys, I've just finished watching episode 43 of FMA, and there's one thing I want to know.

Or am I not supposed to know at this point? I haven't watched it in ages, so I can't remember. Please put your answer in spoiler tags and don't tell me if I'm not supposed to know yet.

edit: Why don't my spoiler tags work? It just comes out as a blank.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!