Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I'm glad you enjoyed Kannagi. I loved the part where one of the characters went into the wrong room at Karaoke and walked in on the Lucky Star cast. I thought that was brilliant.

DMC is extremely funny. It's just great.

Yep that was completely unexpected. I loved the voice acting of Tsugumi. Poor girl. Very funny when she started banging her head on the wall.

Speaking of Lucky Star, the guy who directed the first 4 eps of Lucky Star and then was "fired", is the director of Kannagi and appears in a message board in the show thanking Nagi for finally being able to reach his dream of being an anime director. There was also a Ronery-kun. Made me laugh.

lol @ your signature, I only now noticed.

Edit: It seems the airing of Naruto starts now online. The next episode, 91, will air on crunchyroll in 7 days time.

I'll watch it from another fansub, I won't watch it online. I hate streams and official subs are usually not as good as fansubs.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Fullmetal Alchemist Info

Director: Yasuhiro Irie

Series Composition: Hiroshi Ohnogi

Character Design: Hiroki Kanno

Music: Akira Senju

Animation Production: BONES

The production began in spring last year.

They're currently in the middle of casting.

The series will be the first production of BONES' D Studio (currently BONES has A, B and C Studios. C Studio was started up when they made the first FMA series).

As of Dec 2008, they have completed the scripts up to ep18.

The opening theme has not been decided yet.

The contents of the first episode are being kept secret for now! (Rumour: catch up eps from the old FMA anime to manga).

The series will be the first production of BONES' D Studio (currently BONES has A, B and C Studios. C Studio was started up when they made the first FMA series).

The contents of the first episode are being kept secret for now! (Rumour: catch up eps from the old FMA anime to manga).

Only 3 months away now. Hazzahs!

So has it been confirmed yet where it will take place? Will it be directly after the FMA movie and a full on continuation?

Or will it be an alternate universe thingy where the anime plays out exactly how the manga did?

Man I can't wait for more FMA

So I've just watched Tekkonkinkreet again. I really love the city aspect, how real it feels. Is the manga worth getting? Does it offer a more complete view of it all? (and obviously generally is it good).

Similarly; I hear the Akira manga is like that; it gives you a fuller insight into the whole city and expands on everything. True? False?

I think it's the first week in April it starts, so you might be able to see an episode or two to help you out before the long.

Well I'm leaving on the 2nd so doubt it... well least there should be 3 or 4 eps ready for me to watch back to back by the time i get home, that'll be a nice session

Ah, bit earlier than I thought. We'll least you'll have some fun catching up. I prefer watching lots of episodes at once instead of one a week, so might watch the first few, then wait a few weeks for them to stack up. Not like i'll be addicted to the anime to see what happens since i've read the manga :heh:

Oh yeah there's news about the E7 movie. Turns out, if reports are true, it's an alternate universe with a completely different story.

Basically, mankind is at war with beings called 'Image', 8 years ago, Renton and Eureka are with Dominic, their tutor/teacher at Warsong and he vanishes after telling them about Snow Moon Flowers, Eureka gets kidnapped by the military since her body reacts strangely to direct sunlight. Renton joins the Gekko and uses the Nirvash in the battlefield to get her back. Alternate Universe and no connection to the TV series.

27y01sj.jpg

Something along those lines since i'm going by the top of my head. This is supposed to be leaked from the the newstype magazine in Japan. It's officially out on the 10th so we might learn more then.

We all wish it was a continuation, i'd rather they just done the movie in a continuation like FMA and wrap up all the lose ends and give closure to the series.

Talking about that, there's rumours of a continuation anyway, though I think a new series would be a bit much and to much to fill since there isn't too much left to go on.

Can you spolier the episode and say what happened? i'm interested to know what trainings going on, even though nothing like that happened in the mangas

Quoteth from wiki:

Guren takes sixteen survivors from the experiments and leaves to meet with Orochimaru. Team 8 and Kakashi arrive at Orochimaru's hideout, only to discover that it had already been abandoned. Guren uses her crystal jutsu to kill some of the experiments when they try to kill her, and only a few remain. Meanwhile, Naruto tries to find a ranged attack he can use, and Jiraiya plans on training him in synchronizing jutsus. Unfortunately, Naruto does not get along well with Gamariki, with whom he is supposed to synchronize.

@dom!

Ero-sennin summoned a frog, who naruto hates, apparently they've met before, but I didn't recognise the frog.

Pic:

Sorry its big I couldnt be bothered changing the resolution, lol:

naruto.jpg

I'll say it again sync? what does that mean :S

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!