Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guest Stefkov

Mint. Continued with Prince of Tennis and now I'm on episode 157.

I love it to bits. I've got the Nationals to watch after and then the Finals havn't even been made yet I think.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched Bleach 171, what a load of rubbish this filler is turning out to be. I hope its not a long one :(

It's gonna last ages. The manga is maybe 10 chapters ahead of anime at most, and even then, it's not at the main story just now.

Just watched Bleach 171, what a load of rubbish this filler is turning out to be. I hope its not a long one :(

It was like last weeks episode, OMG! princess gets kidnapped/attacked, ichigo etc come to the rescue. End. Or is it?

If you think about it, it's quite likely both Naruto and Bleach fillers will run for 26 episodes, since they have dedicated openings. Not for definite, but theoretically....

You know your in trouble when the intro gets dedicated to filler. BOO. No sign of ......

Evil Aizen-taichou?

I actually find the filler midly entertaining. Guess it's because the manga is so epic for both at the moment, and I have LOADs of other things to do and watch at the moment, that being obsessed about these two is not needed right now.

Guest Stefkov

Bleach was shite.

Kyouran Kazoku Nikki on the other hand was great. The first episode was the best but there's more to come I guess.

Final note: Tezuka's back. Now the remaining 14 episodes will be fillers?

Guest Stefkov

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time is a great film. What happened near the end was unexpected and the ending was nice.

I'm on episode 14 of Gurren Lagann and it's one of the most awesome things I have ever seen. The way they deal with the mood and music leaves me in catharsis every time they fight.

Whatever comes ahead, which I know might be strange, can't take away what I awesomened already with this show.

3/5 of the way through the One Piece manga. It is actually one of the best things ever.
Ain't it just? :D I love the manga too but one thing that it doesn't have over the anime is the voice actress who does Luffy's voice. For me the voices (the originals, not the English dubs) are a big part of One Piece's humour and charm because they're all brilliant.

Guest Maase
Ain't it just? :D I love the manga too but one thing that it doesn't have over the anime is the voice actress who does Luffy's voice. For me the voices (the originals, not the English dubs) are a big part of One Piece's humour and charm because they're all brilliant.

Not really, Zoro and Nami are kinda generic... so they aren't all brilliant

Not really, Zoro and Nami are kinda generic... so they aren't all brilliant

Zoro is generic? Get out...

Voices make One Piece so much better, they really do. A lot of humour is put into the execution of speech, particularly with Luffy.

Started, err 'obtaining' Gundam 00. Looking forward to it. Also watched ep 14 of Clannad, good I love that anime. To make it last longer I watch it when having breakfast every Saturday. One week Hayate no Gotoku then the next Clannad then after Hayate again.

It's to make it last longer :(

Started, err 'obtaining' Gundam 00. Looking forward to it. Also watched ep 14 of Clannad, good I love that anime. To make it last longer I watch it when having breakfast every Saturday. One week Hayate no Gotoku then the next Clannad then after Hayate again.

It's to make it last longer :(

Gosh, why didn't I think of that! Clannad is awesome, but I've been watching about two episodes every day. I've nearly finished it! :weep:

Guest Stefkov
It's a very very awesome movie, loved it.

*nods*

The animation was great, so colourful aswell. I loved the story, the concept isn't original jumping through time but it was told really well. After seeing Dragonaut I thought CGI in anime would be bad, this had some great CGI sections. Now there's another reason to hate Dragonaut.

kanon.gif

God, fuck KyoAni for making the lead up to this scene like this. And fuck the original author for making this happen. :(

At first it's like oh she's a kind woman helping that kid out.

Oh that's strange, why do they need to leave the class.

Back to the Minase, huh, oh no, you are not doing this.

:shakehead

:(

:cry:

kanon.gif

God, fuck KyoAni for making the lead up to this scene like this. And fuck the original author for making this happen. :(

At first it's like oh she's a kind woman helping that kid out.

Oh that's strange, why do they need to leave the class.

Back to the Minase, huh, oh no, you are not doing this.

:shakehead

:(

:cry:

Oh Kanon, one of most depressing things I've watched ever.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!